X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
    Spent the past week riding some great roads with some awesome fellow katriders.

Krey
    yeah. that.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Spent the past week riding some great roads with some awesome fellow katriders.

Krey
      I would love to plan for the next one!
      Sucks Dennis had to get dirty.. Hows he doing btw? hasnt been texting much.
      "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

• Put a painless 160 miles on her today. My arm's are burn to a crisp and my body is swore.. Almost a full tank down!

Comment

• 93 Katana 750
          - Prepped/primed my rear fairings and lower fairings
          - did some course and fine adjusting on the clutch, as she would always chatter a tad bit while starting in 2nd. Works great now
          - Cleaned and re-oiled chain and adjusted for proper deflection
          - Took some glass cleaner and #0000 steel wool to my chrome wheels
          - Replaced a bunch or stock chassis bolts with stainless button-head bolts from BoltDepot.com
          1991 Kat 600 Fightered
          2001 SV650 Naked
          2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

• Not just today but, recently, 6 days to be exact.
            Cleaned carbs and installed 117.5 main jets, installed a gsxr1100 cam and 5 deg advancer, valve adjustment, retro the stock tail light to LED, stripped the rubber off the pegs, anodized the pegs, brake lever, shift lever, fork tubes and front fender plate red. repainted the plastics back to black, kept the gold tank and lower fairing, ordered new graphics, badges and levers in anodized red, installed reflective red wheel tape. next the rotors, calipers and swing arm not sure red or gold,
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• did about 370 miles round trip yesterday. Had a group of like 33 bikes meet up and ride out to Starved Rock Nat. Park here in Illinois. Was a blast! When I got home, I tightened, cleaned, and lubed my chain. Also clean my sidewalls from any grime that has built up. Also, degreased my swing arm, P.O. didn't clean that thing at all! Not even the chain guard. It was a nightmare scene
              - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Finally got my PR2's on the bike! Never mounted my Metzeler Z6's (sending them back). Night and day. I'm still taking it easy until they get broken in a bit. I had a Diablo Strada on the back, and an almost used up Battleax on the front (bought it like that). I can feel a HUGE difference already
                sigpic

Comment

• Took two out of three warning stickers off (third one is giving me a fight), and lubed the chain after putting some more miles on the new tires
                  sigpic

Comment

• put my new black jag mirrors on, makes it look alot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast4u450 View Post
                      put my new black jag mirrors on, makes it look alot better.
                      Any pix?
                      2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

• sad to say, I ended up selling my Suzie Kay last night to a new rider who will appreciate the Kat as much as I did. Passing my graces on to him and even told him I'd help him get familiar with the bike, service wise. I sold it due to just wanting a faster and newer bike. Mine was an 02 and carburated. So I'm looking to get something newer, faster, lighter, and fuel injected. So sad..... it sure sucks driving a cage around again.... haven't even had the bike for a whole season! only 4 months
                        - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• just cleaned my carbs and put new jets well i paid someone to do it lol runs like a new bike. i have a 96 600f were can i find parts for it? can i use 750 parts

Comment

• Installed a 13" Delkevic stainless steel exhaust, sounds sweet as they all do after such an upgrade. Added a dark windscreen and chain guard. Styling now!!

Comment

• I have been rebuilding mine from scratch.

Comment

• Paint is fairly dry so, I installed the plastics, tank, fender, foot controls and graphics
                                Last edited by 92xjunker; 03-31-2013, 12:12 AM.
                                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                                spammer police
                                USAF veteran
                                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                                X