No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode to the movie theater and back tonight. Batman is an awesome movie! Go see it if you haven't yet!
    2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
    - Aaron

Comment

• Stared at my bike as I shut the garage...still have a full tank from may sitting there...42 miles this season woo!
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Riding to work very happy because I've received the oil cover fairing that Bommer_95 gave to me

Comment

• Preparing my bike for the ride home today from the Dragon. It was a great trip meeting everyone and the riding was phenomenal.
          2014 Ducati Monster 1200
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

• Started it. Put a trickle charger on it. Did some more sanding in preparation for painting.
            --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
            --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
              Stared at my bike as I shut the garage...still have a full tank from may sitting there...42 miles this season woo!
              I feel for you mate, hang in there.
              Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Rode to the bank and back. The cute bank tellers love me
                - Aaron

Comment

• Changed the Oil (to Amsoil) and Filter - cleaned the chain and lube..
                  2006 GSX 750F Black Kat

Comment

• Bought an oil cover for it!
                    --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
                    --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• Rode to work, to the bar for some drinks and back home!
                      - Aaron

Comment

• Just churned over 16k today! (180 miles today)

Comment

• Finally rode the sumbich for the first time! What an awesome bike!

Thanks to the KR community for providing all the knowledge I needed to get the beast on the road!
                          Extra life.

Comment

• Got the carbs sync'ed for the 4th time, new air jets help at idle. Took her out twice and she runs fantastic! The chain is a litle louder then stock but the 15-47 has some punch behin it. Gonna set up a long test ride with friend and famly tomorrow.

Comment

• Put a little over 100 miles on it after letting it sit for a while.
                              "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

• Spent the past week riding some great roads with some awesome fellow katriders.

Krey
                                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                                X