No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR2's will be in this afternoon!!! 1 step closer to completing the maintenance on my poor old kat!

chain and sprockets from GSXFJim next!

also found a line on a full leather Joe Rocket race suit for $250 w/boots for a little extra! only worn one season, never down.

what do you think?

-Brandon

Comment

• Wife re-upholstered the seat which needed to be done very badly. She is also in the process of painting the fairings.

Now just waiting on the Mirror Bracket, Generator Cover, and new Brake & Clutch lever.

Once all this is done and my shoulder is cleared Ill be able to ride again.
      05 GSX 600F My Work In Progress!

Comment

• today...

I discovered an oil leak >.>

Comment

• Pretty new levers that my hands can reach much better

Oh, and a new master cylinder to make the levers work LOL

Next, grips and gauge faces
          Attached Files
          Christine
          Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

• Oil change and started the shovel chop BUTTTT broke the turn signal shafts when trying to take them off. Ordered new from Amazon now the waiting game.
            Ride like it's your last ride
            sigpic

Comment

• Parts is parts

Went to the bike shop ... GW Cycle here in Calgary and ordered up some gaskets, seals and a couple of bolts and locking nuts that I know are missing. Should be here next week. That gives me a week to get everything else done so I can start it up.

Cheers, canuk_guy

Comment

• Originally posted by badwithcomputer View Post
                PR2's will be in this afternoon!!! 1 step closer to completing the maintenance on my poor old kat!

also found a line on a full leather Joe Rocket race suit for $250 w/boots for a little extra! only worn one season, never down.

what do you think?

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ376713840
                I bought a used Joe Rocket 2-piece suit and am pleased with it. if it fits that's a reasonable price. I stole mine for $150.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by cwalmsley View Post
                  Pretty new levers that my hands can reach much better

Oh, and a new master cylinder to make the levers work LOL

Next, grips and gauge faces
                  That might help with the riding confidence a little bit.

Comment

• Got my rims loaded up and ready for a set of new rubber tomorrow afternoon!
                    2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                    - Aaron

Comment

• Rode back and forth to work. Not a chance to change chain and sprockets yet. Getting annoyed of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by djdaredevil View Post
                        That might help with the riding confidence a little bit.
                        For sure! The stock levers were not very girl hand friendly Feels much better now!
                        Christine
                        Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

• A new oil cover faring that user boomer95 gave to me just charging the shipping to Brasil
                          Rider's here are really friends

Comment

• Left it at home in the garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by badwithcomputer View Post
                              PR2's will be in this afternoon!!! 1 step closer to completing the maintenance on my poor old kat!

what do you think?

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ376713840

Looks like an impressive suit. I'd go for it, but make sure the boots fit and feel right... Nothing is worse than an uncomfortable ride on a comfortable bike!
                              2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                              - Aaron

Comment

• i tore down my carbs and cleaned them just gotta get them back together tommrow
                                YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Working...
                                X