• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
    Took my 5 year old daughter to lunch at Subway on it
    Is that even legal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarvo View Post
      Is that even legal?
      Depends on how big that 5 year-old is. Most states require that a passenger has to be big enough to place their feet firmly on the pegs. There's no specific age limit.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron-71 View Post
        Read through the thread and never saw anything about rain affecting LiDAR, but I did read something about snow. The snow statement is correct, but only if you're using a very very cheap LiDAR unit...
        I'm not making a statement either way on the validity of the claims, but this is the quote you missed...

Originally posted by Scout View Post
        Far as I've been told by the PSP, radar is dodgy in the rain, due to the drops refracting the radar beam. Same for the IR beam in ENNRAD. Vascar and timing device (robic stopwatch etc) are unaffected by rain.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarvo View Post
          Is that even legal?
          Well i didnt get pulled over for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
            Well i didnt get pulled over for it...

I personally wouldn't do it but that's just my opinion,as we all know cagers don't look for us and we could be taken out at any time and i would not want it to happen while my child was with me.

Comment

• I put a tank bra on my bike today. It gives it a nice look. It something small but adds alot. Now, if I could only find a seat cowl.
              Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Comment

• Originally posted by davea7 View Post
                I put a tank bra on my bike today. It gives it a nice look. It something small but adds alot. Now, if I could only find a seat cowl.
                Ebay a guy named andy202020 i think sells them out of
                the uk he is also a member here

Comment

• Took the safety stickers and "eye-liner" off my bike at 1 am this morning.

Heh... safety my ***.
                  2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                  - Aaron

Comment

• Finishing up the chem dip for carbs 102 and ordered some new jets.
                    The wiki says that 98+600s have 112.5 and 115 main jets, 112.5s on the outside and 115s on the inside cylinders (IIRC).

Mine were all 114s ?

I grabbed a set of 117.5 mains and 15 pilots (aftermarket exhaust, and a noticeable flat spot at 6k rpm WOT)
                    She ought to really scream after that
                    Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. --
                    H. L. Mencken

Comment

• rode her all day >250 miles
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• stripped mine down to frame,motor,and handlebars. gonna do the rest later

Comment

• Took some photos of my KAT and started looking at colours to paint it.
                          2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                          - Aaron

Comment

• Cut the rear "mud flap" off and made it look more streamlined. I also mounted the license plate flush without having to add anything extra other than what came stock on the bike. I took some night time pics and will take some day time pics tomorrow and post them here.
                            All the world's a stage,
                            And all the men and women merely players;
                            They have their exits and their entrances,
                            And one man in his time plays many parts,
                            His acts being seven ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by djdaredevil View Post
                              Ebay a guy named andy202020 i think sells them out of
                              the uk he is also a member here
                              got mine from the same guy. For coming from the uk, it showed up pretty dam fast.

rode to a bike meet in ephrata PA. I was one of 4 kats that I know of there. One looked like it caught fire pretty bad.
                              Last edited by TS7X; 06-04-2012, 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              #whindybackroads>highway

Comment

• Originally posted by Oddy Turner View Post
                                Cut the rear "mud flap" off and made it look more streamlined. I also mounted the license plate flush without having to add anything extra other than what came stock on the bike. I took some night time pics and will take some day time pics tomorrow and post them here.
                                So here are the pics. At night the side profile really didn't add anything, but the vehicles from the rear will have a much greater chance of seeing me now. Big difference in my opinion.
                                Attached Files
                                All the world's a stage,
                                And all the men and women merely players;
                                They have their exits and their entrances,
                                And one man in his time plays many parts,
                                His acts being seven ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X