• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put some miles on it

Comment

• rode the hell out of it

Comment

• My saddle was looking very dull so I cleaned it with a vinyl renewer, now I'm sliding all over the blasted thing.
        Guess I'll have to clean it thoroughly to get the product off again and find something else to use.
        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Rode with a few buddies they wanted to see if i could "keep up on there gixxers n cbrs. I did well. ended up going up against a gumball 3000 purple gallardo that was crazy. Never seen a car move that fast. Incredible.

Comment

• Poked it with a stick.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• brought her to the shop for a valve adjustment. she was ticking horrible. gonna see a week from now

Comment

• Went up 181 north to Linville. Took 221 north to Blowing Rock. Then took 321 north to Boone for dinner and south back home. Successful trip

Comment

• Weel, a day late but... I took her out with my daughter... we did 200+ miles in teh Adirondacks and snapped a couple of pics in the Lake George area. Also took video of her behind me but cannot get it to load into photobucket... Here are a couple of the pics...

"Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Must have been a good day. Those are some big grins!

My new clutch parts arrived yesterday. Three guesses what I've got planned for today and the first two don't count!
                    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                      Must have been a good day. Those are some big grins!

My new clutch parts arrived yesterday. Three guesses what I've got planned for today and the first two don't count!
                      Oh wait I know this one you're cleaning and lubricating the
                      chain right

Comment

• Well, this was last night, but I didn't get done until late. Pulled a bunch of parts off that I'm planning on having powder coated and rattle-canned them as a color mockup. Glad I did because most of it will look much better flat or semi-gloss than gloss black. The top triple looks good in gloss though.
                        Brian Rogers
                        '85 Katana 750, lots of mods
                        '82 Katana 1000, all stock
                        http://www.rupelli.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                          Must have been a good day. Those are some big grins!

Replacing the headlight fluid?!?

Rode mine today to the movie theater, then to the cemetery to see one of my closest friends and thank all the veterans buried there....

Got 38 mpg on the last fillup.. Think the seafoam is starting to actually work on freeing up some of the crude in the carbs.

Comment

• Got my frame sliders installed from T-REX.

Great product that was shipped very quickly. BUT ZERO QUALITY ASSURANCE!

If you don't have a machinist in the family, or lots of tools to help you through something being machined incorrectly... it'll be a NIGHTMARE!
                            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                            - Aaron

Comment

• Tightened my chain and got rid of some rattling caused by the loose bulbs for my tail lights that the previous owner mounted. Also lubed up my chain and got rained on twice. Then went for a midnight ride with a few local members on a different forum. Got some good seat time around the curves
                              - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• installed a barnett clutch kit along with smoked clear signal lens and L.E.D's. of course I forgot to take pictures afterward...
                                #whindybackroads>highway

Comment

Working...
                                X