No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode her to work this afternoon. After being indoors all day and having the sun shinning, I took her out for a spin at night and met up with another rider then met with his buddy. Not Kat riders, but great riders to ride with. Very responsible and safe riders. Took a drive on Lake Shore Drive and around town. Chicago weather has been more than perfect
    - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Took her out for a 49 mile in town ride with a buddy "Honda 600rr" fun ride n nice warm air all in all good day here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
        You do realize that cleaning and lubing the chain is best done right after a ride, right?
        running it in place not work?

Comment

• Bought my Competition Werks Fender Eliminator Kit.

Love the look of it and just had to have it. Sooooooo tired of staring at that ugly shovel on the back of my KAT.
          2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
          - Aaron

Comment

• Synced my carbs using my homemade manometer, my 1st version was the u shaped lines on a board job, but my carbs were so far out the oil just wanted to be sucked right in.
            So the 2nd version i used whine bottles and it worked a treat,my bike runs nice and smooth and throttle response is much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
              running it in place not work?
              No. By the time you managed to get the chain warm enough for the lube to get between the plates you'll have overheated your engine.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Oiled the chain up.
                ----USMC combat vet----
                07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

• Rotated the air in my tires.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                    Rotated the air in my tires.
                    Also the links on the sprockets...warmed them up and sprayed them down

Comment

• Skipped out on a ride to Wisconsin to Grumpy Troll Pizzeria, about a 300 miles round trip. But I did manage to take her out for a few hours and freeze my butt off cuz I forgot my liner. This Chicago weather is tricky!
                      - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Washed her and then took her out for some ice cream.

Love hearing positive comments about my bike, even though it's still got some road rash from the P.O.

Lets me know I washed it well and that its still a good-looking bike... even when scuffed up.
                        2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                        - Aaron

Comment

• We celebrate christmas in may...

Love getting boxes of parts in the mail.

Put it together and man best christmas in may yet I may have to buy her new toys every may just cause I can't at real christmas time lol!
                          1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                          1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                          Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• My brother-n-law is wanting a Kat. Preferably newer. Anybody know of anyone selling in Ohio area. Reasonably priced. Runs good don't look bad but cheap haha. He rode mine and loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by uncltommy77 View Post
                              My brother-n-law is wanting a Kat. Preferably newer. Anybody know of anyone selling in Ohio area. Reasonably priced. Runs good don't look bad but cheap haha. He rode mine and loved it.
                              Check the selling forums and as always watch craigslist they get reasonable people sometimes...
                              1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
                              1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
                              Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• i tried syncing my carbs last night, even though she was idling low somehow managed to lose all the fluid in one of the meters. ughhh

just ordered the fluid refill. man it really sucks that no one nearby has any moto specific stuff like this in stock. i really hate waiting days for something to ship that's $5

Comment

Working...
                                X