No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced my clutch springs with four of Barnett's finest. 30 minutes from start to finish. HUA!
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Got her running. Woo!
      sigpic
      "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."
      "Katrina" 2001 750 Black/Anthracite

Comment

• Originally posted by DaneG320U545 View Post
        Let me know how you like those gloves, I wanted to get those but instead I went with some gauntlets. Those gloves looks good
        so far so good . very comfortable on the ride home. remind me and i'll do a better update review after a couple hundred miles.

Comment

• I removed my first rack of carbs. Tomorrow I begin my journey of cleaning them... I'll keep you informed about how this goes. I may end up posting for help. Lol.

Comment

• Rode around town after a couple week break. Feels good to be back in the saddle! Too bad I may be getting a 636 very soon...

Comment

• got home to find that my undertail broke off while riding and I didn't even notice... fun way to wrap up my saturday of studying.

Comment

• I sat on it and made vrooom vroooom noises, wondering where the nice weather went to... Only 42 degrees today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowFetus View Post
                  Too bad I may be getting a 636 very soon...
                  I must be missing the "too bad" part of that equation...
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• I went riding. Gonna do it tomorrow, too. Just gotta find an excuse to get out of the house. Kitchen pass, you know...

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Went for a ride with a working speedo for the first time on my Kat and well... Was kind of weird having two dials moving on the dash.

Comment

• Painted, cleaned, fine tuned the engine (she starts within the second without choke now).
                        Finally can take her out again.
                        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Stickered up my tail

Comment

• +10 HP right there!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
                              Painted, cleaned, fine tuned the engine (she starts within the second without choke now).
                              Finally can take her out again.
                              This is not a good thing., FYI, unless you live in a tropical climate.

Comment

• yesterday I washed and waxed the kat. I asked my wife if she wanted to ride ( she doesnt like motorcycles and always says no) , she said "no but the boys would love to go for a ride".I was almost in shock i didnt know what to say. She has such a fear of bikes that she hasnt let the boys ride with me yet. I bet we rode 20 miles never leaving a 1/4 mile section of street in the subdivision and not getting over 20mph. my daughter (15) of course shares her moms fear, until she got on and rode . after 5 minutes she now wants her own helmet and jacket because mine are ugly. she wants both to be pink.
                                our local bike shop hosts pancake breakfasts every saturday morning, and a couple nights each month do mystery dinner rides. everyone meets there and all ride to a random local restaurant to eat. once we get her some gear she is going to start riding to them with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X