No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it back together together today. Taking it shortly for the final touches. Otherwise waiting on parts in the mail

Comment

• Rode 50 miles in the rain without the rain liner for my jacket.....o how fun.
      2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

• Great reads!

I rode about 50mph today. Had a lil fun on this road next to a lake. Nice scenic little section but nothing too crazy. Had to take a break, gotta get used to riding! Hella fun...
        - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Helicoiled 4 cam caps and reassembled top end.
          Will start fairing repairs and prepping for paint after work!
          '88 GSX1100F, '89 GSX1100F No engine atm, '92 GSX1100F

Comment

• Took her for a rip to one of my final exams and back. Twas a great ride, but I have a funny feeling that I might end up pumping some cash into her over the summer.

Starting to dream about paint, taking the shovel off, getting some frame sliders, lots of stuff...
            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
            - Aaron

Comment

• Put on new spark plug wires.
              Had to order the solid core wire from ebay because I couldn't find any locally. Did NOT break the little plastic retaining clips that hold the wires in the coils. I used a heat gun to soften up the clips when taking them off and putting them on. Everything went flawlessly and they ohmd out great after the install.
              --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
              --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• New NGK plugs and clocked some miles...dealing with an uphill fuel line

Comment

• Cried a little and covered her up today cause it snowed...
                  2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                  - Aaron

Comment

• Completing the paint job that took waaay too long because of all sorts of issues. Just in time before the weather picks up though.
                    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron-71 View Post
                      Cried a little and covered her up today cause it snowed...
                      That sucks it is currently 90+ out and my bike is at the shop getting rejetted. **** my bad timing
                      ----USMC combat vet----
                      07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

• I had fun riding mine over the weekend, but today, all I've done is walk past it in the garage to get in my car to drive to work.

Comment

• Finally took the carbs off to completely clean/synch them. Will finish tomorrow. Also bought a vacuum gauge specifically for that and discovered my battery is completely shot. Bought some feeler gauges to do the valve adjustment before I get the battery in and synch everything up. She's needed a lot of love for a while and I'm finally making amends for my previous neglect due to poorness. =)
                          sigpic
                          "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."
                          "Katrina" 2001 750 Black/Anthracite

Comment

• Finally got a new battery and took the 636 for a ride...

Forgot how powerful it is
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Installed my saddle bags and passed two guys on the off ramp (relax, it is a two laner) that were on sport bikes, while the bags were on...lol wonder what they tought...
                              "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• washed it...waiting for new battery too

Comment

Working...
                                X