No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold.the kat, made a few bills over total invested and put over 8k miles on it. Now I can start looking for a 750 kat to build.
    "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
    1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
    2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• Finally got to ride it for the first time this year!!! Need a new front rim though. Shakes bad at low speed from P.O. dentin it some sorta way. Hoping to get my seats recovered today if I get the fabric embroidery completed

Comment

• I gave it a big hug and sadly looked over all the broken parts in my garage.
        2002 yzf600r 35k, 98 katana 750 black 49k, 95 cobra blown

Comment

• I kind of gave mine a hug. I sorted through the boxes and tried to take a general inventory of all the bits and pieces I have. I took some pics of it. Now I have to figure out how to post them.

canuk_guy

Comment

• installed a nice new set of Michelin road 2's and took it for a good lil spin to start warming them up! felt sooo nice n silky smooth
            2001 GSX600F

Comment

• ordered set of trex sliders today!
              2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Bought a new battery, charged it up and went out for a rip!

Man, she's got maddddd response now that its got some fresh power.
                2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
                - Aaron

Comment

• More trailer work. She's going home to AR in style. Now I've just got to get some photos of the trick folding ramp and get the thing back to the storage lot before the housing Nazis write me up for having a trailer parked in my driveway.
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Pressure washed the engine, frame, swing-arm, and assorted other stuff. Next, scuff and paint!

Comment

• Painted my rediculous purple wheels ->silver. New Tires are going on tomorrow.

Comment

• I changed the exhaust gaskets on my bike and it sounds much better now. Of course, in my haste to go try it out around the cul-de-sac I managed to drop it in my driveway... d'oh! It wasn't moving at the time and the fairings were off, so I don't think there's is much damage. A few scrapes on various engine covers, a bent bolt on a bar end weight, and a bent brake lever. I still feel really stupid, but hey, I can't do anything about it now, and it wasn't that bad so... life goes on.

Comment

• all new painted body work is on and put some rubber gromits in some holes i made to protect the wires.

Took her for a run. She runs alot better without the K&N

Comment

• Well not really today but the past week I did the following..

Custom Cell Mount, New Front Turn Signals, New Rear Taillight/Turn Signals

Next: Mounting my LED Underbodies!!

2002 Katana

Visit My Garage for more photos!
                            Mods Coming Soon!

Comment

• Flush yer brakes
                              2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                              2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

• Originally posted by diavolo View Post
                                Flush yer brakes
                                no doubt, that's some gnarly fluid man...bike looks good though i'd be proud of it too

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                                X