No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortened, rewelded, and painted my sidekick... now she leans at a good angle while on it... still waiting on my coils...
    "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

• Ordered new tires PR2 and jet kit, getting ready for the Dragon.
      2014 Ducati Monster 1200
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

• Got my inspect done yesterday and Im good to go... took off riding for 4 hours after... freaking expensive at $6....lmao... it took a whole 30 seconds to do the inspect..lol.

Comment

• Took forks apart, cleaned up installed new seals and springs. Also put on a two line braided front brake hose setup instead of the 3-line setup. Tried and tried to bleed using just the lever, not happening. Went and retrieved my MityVac bleeder kit and I get fluid out all 4 bleeders, but still no pressure at the lever. Had good brakes when I rode last before winter ! Disassemble M/C and the boots/seals all look good. Guess I'll get a kit and rebuild. 3 steps foreward then 1 step back !
          Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

• Cut the frame down
            ----USMC combat vet----
            07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

• Originally posted by roe1880 View Post
              Got my inspect done yesterday and Im good to go... took off riding for 4 hours after... freaking expensive at $6....lmao... it took a whole 30 seconds to do the inspect..lol.
              Where did you go? What shop?

Next weekend thinking of doing a ride, check out the regional thread. We'll link up.

Over the wknd, put the bowls back on the carbs and fit the airbox on it. Put LED's bulbs in the gauge cluster. Pushed a piston back, bled brakes, oil change, tighten the fumoto valve that seemed to be getting loose.
              Last edited by professa_riddler; 03-26-2012, 06:57 AM.
              -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
              sigpic

Comment

• Order some more parts for the Kat
                ----USMC combat vet----
                07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

• Installing a set of HEL brake lines on the front and rear of the wife's '04 Kat 600.

If this wasn't a what did you do to your KAT today, I'd mention that I'm changing the plugs in the Gix today as well. But it IS, so I won't mention that.
                  sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                  2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                  2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

• Originally posted by professa_riddler View Post
                    Where did you go? What shop?

Next weekend thinking of doing a ride, check out the regional thread. We'll link up.

Over the wknd, put the bowls back on the carbs and fit the airbox on it. Put LED's bulbs in the gauge cluster. Pushed a piston back, bled brakes, oil change, tighten the fumoto valve that seemed to be getting loose.
                    This is the shop I went to.. It's only like 5 minutes from my house...
                    http://www.crossbayhonda.com/.. Im just about always open on Saturdays (football on Sundays) so just hit me up here or at [email protected] & we will link up for sure... It's the Crossbay shop btw...

Comment

• Picked up my shifter rubber, a shift sock, oil filter, Stabil, would have gotten oil but for the life of me I couldn't remember what brand and formula I've been using....Guess I'll check when I get home, back to the store tomorrow it is.
                      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• I rode it like a sail boat in the crazy wind to get some cheap new-to-me tools for a home renovation project

Comment

• I rode it for the first time! It's been almost a year of tweaking, problem solving, and lack of funds for parts. But all that is over now. It was worth the wait!

Comment

• Got all my body hardware, new sprockets and chain on...waiting to figure out whats up with my clutch bc it just doesn't feel right

Comment

• Unfortunately I sold my 2001 Kat GSX750F Saturday . Had to pay bills and It broke my heart to watch the guy ride off on it. But on a good note i only paid $500 for it and got $2000 for it i was stoked. but still wishing i had kept it.
                              Sylentkilla
                              USN AirFramer
                              "You Bend EM We Mend EM"

Comment

• Originally posted by sylentkilla View Post
                                Unfortunately I sold my 2001 Kat GSX750F Saturday . Had to pay bills and It broke my heart to watch the guy ride off on it. But on a good note i only paid $500 for it and got $2000 for it i was stoked. but still wishing i had kept it.
                                Do what i would. Spend $500 out of that on another I NEVER sell sumn like that without plans to replace it!

Comment

Working...
                                X