X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ncj_23 View Post
    installed my new rear sets. Scammed in and out of work to ride in the beautiful 75 degree weather!

ahh I love gettin in some ridin' time on the clock lol
    2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Installed intake o-rings and a brake light flasher. Now the brake light flashes, and the bike still does not run right. At least no one in the yard will rear end me.
      Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

• put the valve cover back on, after adjusting the valves last week. Need a few parts to be delivered (bad postman!) so i can finish putting the carbs back together. sure hope it starts!!!

Comment

• Installed stock air box and stock jets that i got over the weekend I love eBay and this site thanks guys for all the great info bike runs great now just a final carb sync now

Comment

• just had the carbs cleaned so put them back on the bike today. just waitin for my new battery

Comment

• Well I don't own a Kat, but I'll play anyhow. Today I removed the rear wheel. Gonna replace the rear tire tomorrow. Yesterday I pulled the front wheel and replaced the front tire.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

• nothing yet

Comment

• Well got it pulled over and tried to get it started and get it warmed up and ready. Yea.. that didn't happen.. Damn stubborn bike.. lol. Sometimes they have a mind of there own.. Just to **** you off!
                  04 SRT-4 with toys / 00 Katana 600 / 67 Mustang-Sold/ 88 Mustang-Sold / 92 Mustang-Sold / 97 Mustang-Traded

Comment

• bought new helmet, jacket, speedometer cable, grips and busa mirrors!!! still in the mail!!
                    ebay is the ****!!!!!! lmao

o and a tank guard for .35 cents! who hooo
                    Its not that i don't care... wait , that's exactly what is!!

Comment

• Ordered a new windshield, windshield mounting kit, and mirrors for my sons '93 GSX-R750, picked up a new rear tire and balance weights for my '05, and got a new helmet for me and one for my son. After we got home, we put one of my old chains on his bike so I could at least ride it around the block to make sure the transmission is ok, and see how it runs.
                      John,
                      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                      sigpic

Comment

• Got my por15 in the mail!

Comment

• Just received a set of front brake caliper seals from ebay, now got to set a time to strip calipers to replace them.

My still have to replace the suspension bearings soon as well, my MOT (UK vehicle test) is due beginning of May.
                          I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• Ordered my Vance & Hines SS2-R slip-on today... will be here by Wednesday then I will post pics..

Comment

• moved it over to get the trailer out the driveway

Comment

• Changed the Oil
                                Gave her a little cleaning
                                Installed Clear/Smoke Front Turn signals
                                Put Rim tape on her also

Looks much better now!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X