No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaced a couple of missing screws on fairing, and just received my new Summer jacket & gloves from MotorcycleGear.com.
    Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!

Comment

• started on some LED lights to the engine & wheel wells but wasn't dark enough to see LED's..

I finally installed the fairings back on after the mesh mod, I hope ya like...

Comment

• Fired her up after winter storage
        Mounted the battery, primed for 20 seconds, choke on, and she fired up almost instantly

Now I need to find some time to ride
        2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• did some night riding around my college town tonight, got a bit chilly though after the sun when down. Cant really complain about the cold though because we have had a really mild winter this year. Ive rode at least once a week every week so far this year

Comment

• Took the Kat out for my first official ride yesterday.. had a great 2 hours of road time with my cousin & his Ninja.... Just getting the feel for her... It was a nice day but my glasses kept fogging up so I gotta get something for that, but it was a good day... Wednesday we go out again with another buddy..

Comment

• Rode her to work and she died on me ... Filled her up with gas and let her prime for a couple minutes and she rode fine.. We will see what happens at lunch tho.

Comment

• Repainted the Kat, added forward running lights and in addition also added the missing chin piece.

For reference, this is how it looked when I got it.

Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

• Finally made some sense of it! About to start recovering the seats and gotta take the front wheel off to put the fender on. Also waiting on a new petcock and chain...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by stretched600; 03-05-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• OOOHHH that's what that weird panel that goes in the LOWER front fairing that I'm missing looks like
                    Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                    Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                    2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

• I've got an extra! They're $35 new off ebay or airtech-streamlining

Comment

• I bought three anadised alloy and rubber hand grips and bar ends... started to fit a blue set on only to find I have to grind some of the plastic on the throttle piece to make it fit right, or maybe find a aftermarket one to mess with!

Comment

• i got the new used gas cap i ordered off ebay now just have to see if i can switch the cylinders with the old one so itll match the ignition key.

Comment

• Finished my first carb sync with my new Morgan Carbtune Pro and took my machine for a ride. What a difference a little tuning makes !
                            My country is the world...... my religion is to do good.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
                              I've got an extra! They're $35 new off ebay or airtech-streamlining
                              What's the little bugger called?

Comment

• Originally posted by black&blue View Post
                                What's the little bugger called?
                                lower center fairing....the one under the headlight is actually called the upper center fairing bc the sides make the rest

Comment

Working...
                                X