No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday I took it out for a ride with one of my buddies for about 50 miles....unfortunately today she's sittin in the garage because of impending thunderstorms

Comment

• Bought my Morgan Carbtune on ebay, which will be getting put to good use tomorrow !
      My country is the world...... my religion is to do good.

Comment

• So today I did a lot of cussing at the bike, at the wife and even the dog got it because of the bike. Who knew that aftermarket fairings don't line up to factory fairings and cheap mirrors give you more of a headache. So we got all the plastic back on the bike, got the mirrors, seats, and plate lights on and also got the led neons on the bike. I took it on a test drive today and the good thing is all my clutch issues are resolved. I'm not sure if it was the cable or new worm drive but it's all good. The bad thing is
        I had to add a spacer on the left side of the rear fender because it was rubbing the chain and the tire on the right side. A half inch spacer resolved the issues, so the only thing left to do before she's good to go is to adjust the chain. I dropped the bike into second gear and it rattles like no tomorrow.

we will see tomorrow how that goes

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
        >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

• I put some green LED's around the front and back wheels, 3rd eye is green too. Now I just need to get some for the side fairing cut-outs.

Comment

• Took my fairings for paint today!

Comment

• Upholstered the seat of the Kat.
              First two pics are of the old upholstery.
              Attached Files
              http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

• Put my tank and tails on. Figured out petcock isn't right bc lines are still dry. Trying to figure it out so I can get this beast crunk

Comment

• FINISHED my project Katana! It's time to ride her now!
                  Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• 1st Oil change since purchase & installed Fumoto valve. Gonna be 76 F tomorrow and I have 1.5 hour ride into work.
                    Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!

Comment

• Originally posted by smorris65 View Post
                      1st Oil change since purchase & installed Fumoto valve. Gonna be 76 F tomorrow and I have 1.5 hour ride into work.
                      76?????? Why not just pour a little more salt on the wound?
                      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                        76?????? Why not just pour a little more salt on the wound?
                        hehe, the weather here has been immaculate for riding, although summer heat is right around the corner which will be terrible lol. Went on a nice night ride with some people from the tampasportbikes.com crew. new top speed reached - 120mph woot! was fun riding with a bigger group for the first time
                        2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Registered it!

Comment

• Originally posted by wickeded View Post
                            Upholstered the seat of the Kat.
                            First two pics are of the old upholstery.
                            That looks wicked nice -- I'm in your neck of the woods- who did your upholstery or was it DIY?
                            Black & Blue - Kludge Fixed Katana - 1990 Katana GSX-600F [out of service - engine swap started 9/8/12; ETA 9/30/12]
                            Beaten and bruised, clawing its way back from the dead for the 3rd time. 2-up tourer
                            2001 Buell Blast 515cc, V&H Exh, Buell Pro-Series Intake, Stage IV Jetting, Raptor II Streetfighter Front Headlight/Fairing Assembly, Dual HIDs -- "The Misfit"

Comment

• Originally posted by black&blue View Post
                              That looks wicked nice -- I'm in your neck of the woods- who did your upholstery or was it DIY?
                              Thanks,
                              did it my self. If you have the correct ($$$) vinyl it is pretty simple, the vinyl stretches 4 ways.
                              I can give you a hand if you want to do your seat, I'm between Ball Rd. and East St. in Anaheim.
                              http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

• drove it to work >.<
                                1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

Working...
                                X