No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gave her a bath and buffed and polished her up, found tire starting to show its age.
    Installed tinted windscreen and 750 guage pod with full LED lights.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Had a freak warm spell here for the last 5 days..... decided to get the bikes back out of winter storage and ride them one last time before putting them away again. Managed to put 250miles on my new GSX650, and put another 50miles on my 600 Kat. Also decided to take the Kat to work today.... such a different feeling than my GSX650. I love them both!
      Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by kc5qdf View Post
        Sounds nice...Heated grips? Where did you get them?
        I second this question. Those would have come in handy when I rode two days ago in -12 Celsius weather!
        2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
        - Aaron

Comment

• Rode her to work today,kinda cold this morning, warmed up this afternoon

Comment

• Sold it!

Comment

• rode to work...like every other day. Need to clean and lube the chain.

look at all this Moto-ness!!! lol

Comment

• Rode to work dry and home wet.. These kats arent scared of water!
                "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

• Today I installed new OEM style grips, flushed front brakes, and swapped out a lot of old stripped bolts/screws for new. Damn PO never used the right tool for anything.

Comment

• Installed the new front flush-mount LED turn signals on my GSX650. Look SOOO much cleaner than stock.
                    Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Started mine up for first time after being off road for a month or so doing a lot of servicing work, fighting with rusty bolts to replace with stainless ones and other such fun. It's amazing what new plugs and a valve clearance adjustment do for the running of your machine ! Purrs like a kitty !!
                      My country is the world...... my religion is to do good.

Comment

• checked my tire pressure! lol
                        2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Rode to work today. Hard to believe it's 65deg in early Nov here in PA.
                          Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
                            Installed the new front flush-mount LED turn signals on my GSX650. Look SOOO much cleaner than stock.
                            Pic? Want to install a flush mount front and rear (after i lob off the rear fender).

Comment

• Originally posted by numus View Post
                              Pic? Want to install a flush mount front and rear (after i lob off the rear fender).
                              GSX650 is different from the rest of the Kats, so yours won't look the same. They use different signals. There are no flush mount kits for the Kat that I know of.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG-KO View Post
                                Rode to work today. Hard to believe it's 65deg in early Nov here in PA.

Ditto...+14°C here.
                                2004 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                                X