No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished installing and routing LED kit. Installed carbs, and new factory airbox. Still freaking waiting on my fairings to get here. and still missing 1 spring in the #1 carb.
    Nearly done, I hope people get off thier asses and get me my stuff so I can finish!
    PO3 USCGR, Sector Puget Sound.

Comment

• Finished wiring my Koso gauge, welded some cracks and sanded belly pan for paint, installed adjustable links, and started final assembly

Comment

• Yesterday i put a new set of Iridium NGK's in her to see how they hold up, so far so good.

Today lets see, i replaced the front turn signals, washed the entire Kat by hand, and then dried it. Got out my riding gear and went to visit the Dentist for a root canal, stopped and filled up my baby. A full gas tank for your Kat = a happy Kat. Then i rode her home and put her back in the garage on the battery tender.
        sigpic
        V/r,
        Katabaturbo600

Comment

• Put her in the shop for a rear tire mounting, gonna be nice to have a new tire again! Been riding with a leak in it for waaaay too long

Comment

• Rode my kat like any normal day, then thought of my fluids and how I haven't checked them in a while (I get distracted every time I sit on my kat haha). Checked the fluids and HOLY ****! I need oil!!
            2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
            - Aaron

Comment

• Finally fixed the high idle of 3700 i've had for 2 years

Comment

• Today I wired up some LED turn signals and tag lights, wrapped the exhaust, and painted the belly pan

Comment

• I took the day off and had about an hour ride to the Pensacola Naval Museum.

2014 Ducati Monster 1200
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

• Originally posted by 97_kat750_32 View Post
                    Finally fixed the high idle of 3700 i've had for 2 years
                    What ended up being the problem?

Comment

• put my new exhaust i bought from madkat. love it, sounds a whole lot better then the stock hollowed out one that it had on there when i bought it. thanks madkat.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by eksessiv View Post
                        put my new exhaust i bought from madkat. love it, sounds a whole lot better then the stock hollowed out one that it had on there when i bought it. thanks madkat.
                        Did you make any adjustments? Rejett or FA adjustments???
                        2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

• no i didnt. i need to rejett it and get a serious tune up though. i took it to the shop the other day before i did the exhaust and they said i needed a tune up bad and i might want to jet it. but i go to the field on monday so it will be sitting for awhile before she gets rode again. but i do want to know if katana's a electronic gov. i do about 105-108 and im doing 8-9000 rpm and it slows down. kinda like a gov kicking in.

Comment

• Originally posted by eksessiv View Post
                            no i didnt. i need to rejett it and get a serious tune up though. i took it to the shop the other day before i did the exhaust and they said i needed a tune up bad and i might want to jet it. but i go to the field on monday so it will be sitting for awhile before she gets rode again. but i do want to know if katana's a electronic gov. i do about 105-108 and im doing 8-9000 rpm and it slows down. kinda like a gov kicking in.
                            So does it run okay aside it needing a tune-up?
                            2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

• Well this morning i got the screen out and pushed it outside the garage and took a few pics......

Let me know what you think

Comment

• Originally posted by astevens54 View Post
                                So does it run okay aside it needing a tune-up?
                                oh ya. runs good.

Comment

Working...
                                X