No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I installed a new Yoshi RS-3 stainless and a carbon rear tire hugger, then practically melted when I started her up and heard the new exhaust note.

Yoshimura gave me free stickers, too. I was excited.

~J.

Comment

• got back into the states thursday night. i quickly proceeded to take the kat for a ride down to the beach yesterday, and then out to lunch. man o man did it feel great, i was having withdrawals while abroad I wanted to ride today too but its soooo fkn windy out right now its no joke, big storm coming perhaps tomorrow!
      2001 GSX600F

Comment

• Made a custom license plat bracket, ordering lowering liknks, clip on handle bars, n going to finsh primering rear fairings

Comment

• Yeah its windy alright, Sekter. Can't get any work done with all of these stupid storms.

Comment

• put new starter gen. cover and gasket on, topped off the oil and rode for nearly 7 hours non stop man it felt good after watching it just covered in driveway for 2 weeks...and it was a beautiful day might even go out for a night ride here in a few min.
            i baby my kat even if it does have nine lives

Comment

• Finally got her out of the garage and out for a ride. Nothing major, just running errands. Then, on the last errand run for the night the clutch started slipping. I've got a perfect, 3-day weekend and now this! Tomorrow I'm planning an oil change anyway but since it started slipping all of a sudden I think I'm going to be waiting on new parts.

%$!@%#@%$!
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Sanding, Sanding and more Sanding

Comment

• 165 mi ride up through the mts. Odometer turned over the 8k mark too.
                  A fool can't act wise, but the wise can act a fool.

Comment

• rode 120 miles up m22 right on the edge of lake michigan beautiful ride lots of twisties
                    when in doubt power out sally!!!!

Comment

• admired it...getting inspired to finish paint graphic
                      Anyone free hand or air brush graphics need snake head done japanese style
                      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                      spammer police
                      USAF veteran
                      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• rode to work ran good rode home ran crap WTF

Comment

• Further inspected damage due to chain breakage....
                          Ugh...
                          Require front sprocket cover.
                          Clutch actuator assembly.
                          (uh oh) restore mounting screw holes in case, for install of said clutch cover.
                          CDI destroyed.
                          Alternator has a dead short.
                          Chain Guard

(May need to part this baby out)
                          "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

• broke down the carburetors for the ump-teenth time for another thorough cleaning.
                            gotta love the smell of chem-dip in the wee hours of the morning.
                            (work nights, so im up all night on my off days haha!)
                            sigpic
                            2000 Suzuki 600 Kat - Blue Fury V1.0
                            2006 Kawasaki 636 - Blue Fury V2.0
                            2011 Dodge Charger RT - Lexi

Comment

• Drained synthetic oil and pulled the clutch plates out to clean them off so my clutch would stop slipping. Refilled with the correct oil and filter. Rewired headlight connector so i would have high beams again. Adjusted the clutch cable and lever, and then stared at it cause it has rained all day.

Comment

• Good luck with the clutch. I think the wrong type of oil is what killed my clutch. Now I'm waiting on parts.
                                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                                X