What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped it.
    Originally posted by katanawarrior
    I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• modified some trailer locks to fit the roters and dropped it the other day going up a ramp
      voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
      82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
      83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

• I tried to mount the stock gauges to my street fighter, didnt really get anywhere. I hate how bulky the 2001 gauges are, you cant realy mount OEM stuff up to a street fighter if the headlights are smaller then your gauges. ha

Comment

• I put a B12 in my kat today... Pretty smooth install overall, some grinding here and there... Not running yet, but then again its cold here and it doesn't need to run til February...
          None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
          -Robert Morrison

"
          well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

• Mine was in surgery having an op

Took out carbs and tried to get to the nitty gritty of a pain in the *** problem of rough running - seems ok at the mo if it carries on being good ill get the cloths and and give it a good rub and a wax and treat it like a vip
            some days i feel like king midas in reverse every thing i touch turns to s**t

Comment

• killed battery bike wouldnt start. Why she do that to me
              When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

• Lubed my cables and oiled the chain.

I'm afraid it's getting too cold to ride daily now... until I get better gear for the weather. If that's the case, it's time for paint!
                Originally posted by katanawarrior
                I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• Tucked her to bed and gave her a hug and a kiss. No complaints....I put 11k on her this season.
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• The only way for me to keep my '06 kat is by eliminating the clippies. Off I go now. Off to find the best thread here related to ergo/riser mods.

I did something awfull to mine today.
                    I hooked up a battery tender.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thought about her because she's in storage for winter

Comment

• took an hour and a half to install my new 10000k hid kit. not the thing to do at 17 degrees outside... took it for a quick ride afterwards.. sick.. just sick went from 10000k xenon to 10000k hid. nice!! had to pump up the front tire... let it sit for 3 weeks w/out riding it and as it got cold, the tire got flat. rode it a half mile w/ a flat tire. not fun
                        my garage:
                        96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
                        03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
                        97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

• Installed a "freeway blaster" horn. 132db are now at the tip of my thumb.

Comment

• Installed a B12 shock and installed the highway pegs I built. Both turned out better than expected.

Comment

• Took off all the plastic and tank to begin prep for paint. Brought the carbs into the house to go through em soon. And I started looking over the the bike to see anything that looks like it needs attention. She's officially put up for the season.
                              sigpic
                              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Applied and then removed a Grateful Dead decal...then rode 93 miles at 88 mph into New Mexico to eat a chili relleno burrito, and rode back even faster, because the sun went down and so did the temperature. I saw a total of seven automobiles up and back. And I may just do it again tomorrow! Wasn't a Kat though.

VeeeeeeTex!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                                X