Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agreed with Wild-bill
    My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
    Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• i love how random ideas work out amazingly. the red is a paint color i mixed just to try, and i love it. painted both the wheels today, and the rear brake swingarm, same color.

(yes i painted the tire, its the old one, so i didnt care, lol)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Witnessed cylinder #1's spark plug sparking.
        I invite you to church.

Comment

• realized I am finally signed up for an MSF course, only because my bank statement showed missing money, and I plan to ride the bike up and down my street tonight to get ready and excited for it

Comment

• polished the bike
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• drove it like i stole it
              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• well today i cleaned the chain and rear rotor, took almost 1.5" of slack, changed the oil and filter on my 02 Kat...previous owner was some mid 20's kid and it looked like he knew nothing about routine maintenancelooking to order new sprockets and chain just to be on the safe side. Anybody have any leads to a reliable stock size sprocket set?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                  Define requires. Mods need doing, you know.
                  "requires" .... its different for everyone. It can range from a simple wash to "my carbs are puking fuel all over my garage" ... just depends, so there ...
                  Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 06-04-2011, 03:26 PM.
                  The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• spun up custom bar ends on the lathe..I was missing one and the vibes were freakin me out..now my hands are no longer numb!! gonna do front fork oil,racetech springs, fork seals and lead shot this weekend..Im stoked!!

Comment

• finally found some damn screws for my clearly not OEM mirrors that I ordered, had to get some longer ones that would actually fit my new mirrors.

Comment

• Bled brakes.

Bled them some more.

Will resume bleeding in the morning. My hand's cramping now.
                        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                          "requires" .... its different for everyone. It can range from a simple wash to "my carbs are puking fuel all over my garage" ... just depends, so there ...

OK ..... I "required" new grips because the 2 tone ones melted and got sticky and nasty feeling and I had to bleed my clutch ... So There
                          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• today i dreamed the dream of riding again...
                            sigpic
                            "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Rode 400km with the wife on the backseat. And the first footrest scrub on the rightside. She was making funny noises in her helmet
                              (it was like 30degrees centigrade, and grip like hell today, so no danger
                              2004 gsxf 750.
                              "A beer never comes alone"

Comment

• Originally posted by clark827 View Post
                                today i dreamed the dream of riding again...
                                well good luck. hope it comes soon.
                                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                                X