No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil change, Oil filter, then tightened up the chain a little.

Amazing what little things make the Kat so much better.

Comment

• rode the living crap out of her!

took her on my daily trip to work and gave her some 110 racing fuel.

Comment

• Ordered a new tank bag for my upcoming long trip. Trying to make it to all my friends graduations. lol
        "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

• Tried to get the rear brake going. It's primed but the bleeders are crap and I think the MC is blown out. I'll take Dingo to work tomorrow if it is as nice as they say.
          Then I guess I need to replace the MC and reseal the bleeders.

Originally posted by GolfCart34 View Post
          Now I officially declare my bike done.
          Hmm want to put some money on that???\\

Last edited by Black_peter; 05-09-2011, 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Just came in from rebuilding the front calipers, they were all jacked up.
            03 600rr - SOLD
            06 RVT RC51 - Totaled by a deer
            99 Katana 600 - Daily Driver
            03 SV650s - Newest addiction

Comment

• Recieved the package that had 2 sets of RF600 chain adjusters to swap out the poorly designed and ugly looking adjusts on 2 of the Kats. Opened the package and smiled... 2 sets of adjusters at $5 each set... and one of them was chromed.

Proceeded to put the non chromed set on Badfaerie's bike... since she still hasn't decided what colors she's going for on the paint scheme.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Nothing but wait for parts to come in ........so excited!
                "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

• dropped mine off at the shop yesterday/last night. Needs fork seals and tires and possible carb cleaning, possible new battery. I need to check my choke. when i pull the lever all the way, the cable doesn't pull the choke all the way out. i will have to tighten it up. i told the shop i could do that myself. i should have it back by the end of the week!

How much should a fork job cost? roughly.
                  FunEMT
                  2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                    Recieved the package that had 2 sets of RF600 chain adjusters to swap out the poorly designed and ugly looking adjusts on 2 of the Kats. Opened the package and smiled... 2 sets of adjusters at $5 each set... and one of them was chromed.

Proceeded to put the non chromed set on Badfaerie's bike... since she still hasn't decided what colors she's going for on the paint scheme.

Krey
                    hey Krey
                    what chain adjusters can I get for the 92 kat 750? I know u have one and ours r pretty hidious too. What's the going price?
                    1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
                    1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
                    1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
                    2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
                    2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

• rode to work an back am hour each way

Comment

• Ripped the fairings off so this weekend I can see wtf is wrong with the starter. (its just spinning, not catching)
                        Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes. - Lewis Grizzard

Comment

• Took the fairings, tank, and seat off. In preparation for the engine swap.
                          My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                          Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• adjusted my clutch more and feels better and found some nice curves a town over ( talking bout roads )

Comment

• Worked on my 17" wheel conversion. Got bearings installed and rotors temp-installed on the GSXR rim. Took lots of measurements and decided that I'm going to need another 3mm of inset on the 600 calipers to match everything up. Washers to the rescue again I guess. After I drill the holes to mount the adapter plate to the forks I'll weld a couple washers to the plates to space the calipers in. Just gotta find some nice, thick washers...
                              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Went from this

To.... a B12!!

I'm excited to get this thing going. More picture in my worklog,

Comment

Working...
                                X