No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode her to the shoppett on post to grab some smokes and a soda. and yesterday took her for a 217 mile ride, loved every mile of it, except the unexpected speed wobble i got at 125-130. lol
    -objects in mirror are losing- ---- ---- ----

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• Gas tank stripped to bare metal, getting it ready for a little filler and paint.
      1988 GSX1100F - moving under its own power! Final assembly, carb balancing, etc.

Getting closer!!!

Comment

• well... yesterday i changed the oil/filter and plugs. Then i took it for the first ride of the season!

Today i put on an LED kit i bought last yr. Then i took it out for a spin. Started raining right before i got home. I will gets some pix of it tomorrow night. (pending rain)
        FunEMT
        2000 Katana 600

Comment

• put 145 miles on it today!!! Past time for new tire...Must do rim swap now!!!

Comment

• Went for the first ride of the short season we have today, outside temp 40* speed 60mph on average wind chill index right around 25* dang it was chilly but I was out riding.
            have discovered I need good cold weather pants for riding.
            TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

• Fixed exhaust leak, re-routed some wiring. Tried to get one of the horns working..
              put the new registration sticker on it..

Comment

• Put a cover over it and a lock on the back wheel...waiting for my tires to come

Comment

• Let's see, this weekend I changed the oil, cleaned and waxed the chain, painted and installed the faring screens, did up the new pinstripes, and installed some spiffy luggage so I can now commute to work. Although, I'm kicking myself in the rear for dumping the bike in the garage this evening. Thankfully the damage was very minimal and should buff out.

Anyway, here are pictures!
                  From the front

From the back

Close up of the screens (in my favorite color, purple)

Our family of motorcycles waiting for a nice day (my boyfriend is a cruiser man).

All I have left now is to replace the windshield with the purple one I ordered, to replace the tires when inspection time comes at the beginning of next month, and put the tire stripes on. I'm hoping Thursday and Friday hold out weather-wise so I can take the bike to work finally (and so I can get some better pictures)!

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
                  My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

• Took apart the carbs.. Again!! Whhooot!!!

Comment

• Went here. Purrfect ride. http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/State-Route-94-ride

Comment

• tweaked the pilot screws and took her for a short ride.....cant wait till i take her to the dragon for the third time. Starting to plan the trip for the beginning of may or beginning of june. Got to be home for the indy 500
                        03' Aprilia Falco
                        99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
                        94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
                        1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
                        sigpic

Comment

• i stared at my kat, listened to her purrr.
                          -objects in mirror are losing- ---- ---- ----

-98 GSXF 750 Kat-

Comment

• Check the gap in the plugs today. Now I know a valuable lesson. Always. always check the gap. ugh I should have known better.
                            My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
                            Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

• Took it around the block!!
                              Baby steps... baby steps..

I swear some carbs are rich, some lean..
                              Smells rich. acts lean

Comment

• Last night, did full tune up, adjusted idle, cleaned and lubed chain. Cleaned rotors and changed brake fluid. I dropped her off this morning for new set of tires and a carb sync. She will be purring by the end of the week. All ready for my trip to Washington D.C. for rolling thunder!

Comment

Working...
                                X