No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with the busa tail is all the curves at the end of the sub frame and rebuilding the Katana subframe...then the lining up of the whole thing...not easy or fun...then you have to think that the wide tail needs a wider tire to look right...so you need to do a swing arm swap just to make it look somewhat right. Now the swing arm swap wasn't as bad as the subframe set up but it was a pain in the butt..
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

• if I could buy a busa for the little money I have in all of the busa stuff on the kat now

I like challenges jax! But first thing is first, the 1981 GS1100EX project due to be done, with all hope, next spring or mid summer!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• I cut the mudflap off today. Mmmm so much better.
        Originally posted by katanawarrior
        I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• Gave it a good-bye kiss as I drove off to work. If the weatherman is right ...and it hits 61 I'll get out Thusday!!!!!
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Hell I rode this morning in 35 degrees. It was almost not fun. Almost.
            Originally posted by katanawarrior
            I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shifty View Post
              Hell I rode this morning in 35 degrees. It was almost not fun. Almost.
              LOL.....I salute you!!!! I have a 25 min commute on the hwy...... nawwwwww........I couldn't do it. Congrats!!
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• I rode to work tonight with a AccuWeather temp of 35 feels like 30 . 20 minutes on local roads and 20 minutes on highway,it was a bit brisk.
                sigpic

RIP CP
                50th Anniv R6
                95 Katana 600
                http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• I'll get a picture of the jig we used to line the thing up...I came in one day and my buddy said..."hey wadda ya think of the jig" I laughed my butt off but it worked...
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

• Looked at it as it shivvered becasue of the cold wheather. Also installed audio extension and new fusebox. (thanks, pacerman)
                    01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                    Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

• 35 degrees and rode 30 miles of slab to work. Although I look like the Michilin man, I've been warm the last few times I've rode in the cold.

Comment

• Got the Used Z-6 Mounted on the 750's Rear Rim, Installed the First half of the Coil (mounting it to the frame correctly this time) and bought new Dogbone bolts.

Is it friday yet??

Comment

• Tested the fit of the new cowl...looks good, now it needs to be painted... Left her in the garage tho... 30 degrees and no cold weather gear

Comment

• Brushed some of the snow off of it.
                            93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

• said hi on my way out of the garage to my car...season's over...
                              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                              Originally posted by soulless kaos
                              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• going to get her ready today for a little ride friday. Take her to work and then a ride around the lake. http://www.indianlakechamber.org/
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X