No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapped out the stock rear turns for 03 gsxr1k turns. major difference. I think I like um better than the flushies. Will post pics later today. ohoh bout forgot , had to rewire the left frnt/rear turns as they were all skrewed up by PO.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dabaitman; 03-18-2011, 08:13 AM.
    Judge us not the scavengers that persecute humanity..

Comment

• dabaitman, i like how your turn signals look.... good job! I'll have to post pics when I install my smoked ones this weekend. Then again next weekend when my new smaller clear housing black ones show up.
      Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
        dabaitman, i like how your turn signals look.... good job! I'll have to post pics when I install my smoked ones this weekend. Then again next weekend when my new smaller clear housing black ones show up.
        What are the clear turns on your fronts? And tyty

Comment

• I have been drawing a complete new subframe assembly in Illustrator...hopefully can go from paper to bike next weekend!
          "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
          Chris
          graphic designer | drummer
          2002 Katana 600
          Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

• My boyfriend and I went to pick up his motorcycle this afternoon (he got a Kawasaki Vulcan 500) and when we got home I ran the Kat for a while. The funny thing is, last fall when I put the bike away I was having trouble keeping the bike running when it was below 40 degrees outside. It's about 32 or so outside today and the bike only hesitated for a minute then fired right up. My dad said he had the exact same issue with his 1986 Honda Goldwing (running rough in the fall then firing right up and running great in the spring) so it looks like I won't have to rebuild the carbs after all! That's good because I just ordered new tires for the bike this morning so once those go on I'll be all set for the season.

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
            My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

• Went for a cruise around on my VL1500, filled it up with gas, then put it up and ran the Kat around for a while, filled it up and pondered how lucky I am to be able to experiance 2 types of motorcycle riding in one day, and they are both mine. ... life is good !!!

Comment

• Had the whole back end off of the bike yesterday to change the chain and sprockets, thought I may as well take a look at the suspension bushes while I was doing the job! Found some pretty serious wear on the left hand swing arm bush so now that needs replacing but everything else looks good.

Comment

• Well , I had my mechanic sync my carbs and adjust my valves, & changed my fork oil. ( running perfect now ). I installed new sprockets and chain yesterday. Put on her dress this AM. When it warms up a bit I will take her out for a 1st day of Spring RIP .

sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• I mounted my new controls on the bars, went to mount my new tensioners, ony to find out that a 650 apparently has a larger swing arm than a kat cause they don't fit, but I will mod them, don't you worry.

Comment

• Today I put in new Barnett clutch plates and springs, mounted new rubber front and rear, finished all wiring for new instrument cluster, and about to pull bodywork off to prep for paint.

Comment

• I took pictures of it...with my naked girlfriend sitting on it! OK, she wasn't totally naked. She was wearing my helmet and gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Sunshine View Post
                          I took pictures of it...with my naked girlfriend sitting on it! OK, she wasn't totally naked. She was wearing my helmet and gloves.

Sorry fella, could not resist it!
                          I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• The agreement was as long as I didn't show anyone...so you'll have to wait until she dumps me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Sunshine View Post
                              The agreement was as long as I didn't show anyone...so you'll have to wait until she dumps me.
                              LMAO

Comment

• Rode it to Bob Weaver powersports in Tonawanda NY today. It was a lil chilli but good to go for a nice lil ride.
                                98 GSX750F
                                95 Honda VT600 vlx
                                08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
                                X