No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna start working on taking of the super ugly Katana decals and the girly flame decals that the previous owner put on

Comment

• Ordering bits for the 84 750 rear brake and trying to find a fork.

looking for rear disc and rebuild kit for rear brake of 89 750 ( pre) plus have to do the front brakes and get a battery and shes done well except for the fork seal on the right.

Ill get around to it all and have 2 lovely bikes on the road.
      Capt i can't ride the 2 of them at the same time.
      " Youre all heart callaghan "

Comment

• wow takin off decals in cold weather is awesome..took me 10 minutes with a hair dryer n credit card..they all came right off..now jus gota wash off the sticky icky

Comment

• Re-fixed my clutch today and ****ed off a lot of people on the highway. Wasn't my fault, I was intoxicated with the sound of my exhaust.
          "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• put new blinkers on today......

here's some pics of the new riding jacket i got coming ....

Last edited by ~Btech~; 03-11-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Not today, but last weekend...decided to replace the rear break pads...dicovered the outboard piston was seized...it would not go in all the way to allow the installation of the new pad (not enough space against disk)....drained and pulled it all apart, cleaned and re-installed...good to go now...c'mon spring!
              2004 GSX750F

Comment

• Gassed up and rode to work in a light rain - weather is looking better with no rain and temps in the 40's for the commute home!
                2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

• i keep happening to cover her up, damn wind,lol unhooks the bungee cords and then when ppl walk past my house they stare at her, so i am going to put her in backyard when weather is nice and ground isnt wet............. but soon i will attempt to replace head assembly
                  just sayin

Comment

• got her clean up ready to ride!!!!!!!!!

rode for most of the day today about 60 total miles today.

Comment

• dam ^^ that bike look good

whered u get the back seat cover?? i ben lookin but cant find one
                      Last edited by ChrisNY716; 03-11-2011, 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Btech~ View Post
                        put new blinkers on today......

Diggin the blinks. where did ya get um?
                        Judge us not the scavengers that persecute humanity..

Comment

• Took my engine apart to fix a small oil leak

I like those blinkers, i just went cheap and put mine up in the brake light
                          Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

• @dabaitman,
                            i got the blinks off of ebay believe it or not for under 30$. front set was nearly 26$. got both sets from the same seller.
                            i would have liked the front set to be smaller like the rear ones but those one are just like the ones i had on it before but way better shape and they cover the pre-existing hole in the fairing. they seem to match pretty good.
                            the pictures dont do any justice. both sets are pretty bright. the rear set are "LED's".
                            after i installed them, i chopped the rear fender to skinny up the tail.

@jcobb,

the mini blinks i got are sooooo simple to mount, it aint funny.
                            all i did was drill a small hole for the wires and literally "stuck" them on. they come with double sided sticky tape. no screws, no extra holes. easy peasy dude.
                            Last edited by ~Btech~; 03-11-2011, 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Ya i didnt really want to buy anything and i actually really like the look, When im braking and turning you can still see the blinkers well, ill take pics when i get that bike back together
                              Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

• Originally posted by jcobb View Post
                                Ya i didnt really want to buy anything and i actually really like the look, When im braking and turning you can still see the blinkers well, ill take pics when i get that bike back together

cant blame ya for not wanting to spend any cash. im on a tight budget as well.
                                i almost went with some cheep amber side markers for "trailers" that only cost 8 bucks a piece.... pheeeyoo... thank gawd i waited. these look much better.
                                btw, if you want to find deals on parts, check out the "selling" posts here in the forums.
                                alot of our fellow kat riders know all too well the head aches or costs for parts or modding.
                                can find really good deals and they share where they find good deals as well.
                                looking forward to seeing those pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X