Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold it and got a gsxr

Comment

• Originally posted by 6Kat View Post
      Installed new mirrors that finally got here, got the safety done and registration completed.

I have those same mirrors... They look nice, but what a pain in the butt to first install them... lol
      Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
        I have those same mirrors... They look nice, but what a pain in the butt to first install them... lol

LOL, your not kidding. Im glad my fairings are crap anyway.
        1993 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana

sigpic

Comment

• Sold my 1998 yesterday. Now looking for more parts for my 97!
          1998 - 600, 1997 - 600

Comment

• Started stripping the subframe and battery box properly for cleanup/rebuild
            Attached Files

Comment

• Looked for stuff for her( everything I wanted was sold out)
              sigpic
              1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Ordered a SS brake line kit to day.

Comment

• put on lowering links, now i got an extra 2 inches!

Comment

• Finished scraping the crusty flaky rust off of my pipes and tried using Rustoleum Rust Reformer... we'll see how that holds up to heat. If it doesn't work out, I'll just get them sandblasted (would have had to have that done anyway, so the Rustoleum stuff was worth a try).

While I had stuff like the sandpaper and wire brushes out, I did the same treatment to some other parts where the paint has come off and surface rust formed... a couple of spots on the frame and the centerstand... looks much nicer; made me really happy to see it look non-rusty for the first time since buying it XD

Comment

• Finished stripping the paint off the GSXR wheel I'm putting on the 1100. Finally decided that the primer just isn't all coming off the spokes and hub so I'm going to paint them and clear-coat the lips.
                      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Had great run out on friday, but then sat out on bike it died, had to push home for mile or so. tried to restart but nothing doing, thought battery at first, could just get started but die very quickly.
                        Had look at bike on sun afternoon after charging battery, still no better . Took tank off to look at plug leads, suspected loose leads, noticed that the vacumn pipe not on the petcock , wasnt like that when put it on, but hey fixed.
                        I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• Got the old dog running for a bit. Took videos of it running, the turn sig/break mod, the damages on the right side and of the exhaust.
                          I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
                          -Unholy m-
                          Current project: Un-Katchable
                          sigpic

Comment

• tried to find old pics of her...and new ones
                            Are we riding yet?

Comment

• I fixed my throttle cable that came off the bracket at the carbs, and I installed the fancy carbon fiber look mirrors with LED signals.

Comment

• Is there a good type of paint I should use on my swing arm? I'm going to have to paint it on with a paint brush, so I was thinking maybe like the rino liner stuff for truck beds? (edit: I need to clean up my swing arm because the previous owner spilled battery acid on it, and it ate off the finish and surface rusted.)
                                Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

Working...
                                X