X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 600: Tore all the forward plastics off for the next line

98 750: Used the routing of the wiring on the aforementioned 600 to re-wire the entire bike.

05 600 Put the plastics back on (Zip ties are a god send)

Comment

• Put the new 5 degree ignition advancer on and changed out the front brake pads for Carbon Lorraine ones. Replaced a missing bolt on a bracket for the fairing. Cleaned the wheels again. Fixed the chain oiler.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• oil change, running smooth now

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS and 1995 Suzuki GSX-F 600 Katana

Comment

• Looked at a picture while she's in the shop getting new swingarm bearings, back tire and powder coating the wheels and swingarm. Last week I got mad at UPS for losing the bearings. Then yesterday they showed up and I got un-mad. Now just waiting for her to get put back together... It's been a long 4 weeks
          I am King Sam

--I have a wedgie!
          --It's a thong, just relax and accept the string.

Comment

• Rebuilt the carbs and found more problems!! Now I need four of these 13418-17C00.

But at least I found the vacuum leak!

Comment

• I watched it get covered in hail....... I was going to take it out after running with the dog....so much for that plan
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Removed centerstand, cut kickstand, and cut the passenger peg off the muffler bracket. Also took a 120 mile ride today.
                01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

• Took the fairing off to see about changing spark plugs, then reinstalled the fairing. That project will have to wait for another weekend when I am not trying to start on Sunday evening and hoping to ride to work in the morning.
                  -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                  -My wife

Comment

• primered my gas tank and cleaned my head haha

Comment

• Rode to work today...in a beautiful 33 degree morning. The sun was coming up through the trees, and thank God the roads were clear and dry. Otherwise I would have had to drive the [h]eep.
                      -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                      -My wife

Comment

• Went out for a cruise. Gone till dark. Parked it.

Comment

• rode it hard as you can ride a Kat again today here in the NEast nice day here 62 not many left
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

• cleaned up the barrels hope to god it gets back together soon

Comment

• Went from this tail :

To this tail:
                              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

• now that is one project I look forward to seeing finished jax!
                                I am considering the busa tail also but more of a stock look
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                                Who knows what is next?
                                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                                X