No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked it while I was putting the new handlebar/grips/endcaps w/ sliders on my FZ6. Hunk of junk was in the way.

Need to put it back together and list it on craigslist. Maybe someone wants a project more than me. Speaking of, maybe I should put it up here too. Part it out or something.
    "Courage is not reckless abandon, or bravery in the absence of fear. It is the knowledge of fear, the wisdom to know the costs of failure, the prudence to minimize those costs, and, in so doing, courage is the mastery of fear. Courage without fear is lunacy."

Comment

• Nothing..... just stared ant my front end and put my new grips on. Too friggin cold in the garage to do anything. I only go out to work and hibernate in my house till it gets warm.

Comment

• found gas in my oil from messed up petcock, took the tank off and set it aside for another day
        sigpic
        "Horsepower has a tendency to break things, if your not breaking anything your not going fast enough"
        "The shortest way between two points is a straight line...Whats the fun in that?"

Comment

• rode in lake lure, the weather was perfect

Comment

• Ordered a new clutch! Yes!!!!!! No more having to feather the throttle!
            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Started it for first time since November.
              Plastic welded crack on left side fairing.

Still got to change oil and filter and still got to sort out some rash.
              I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

Comment

• Changed the oil, cleaned and waxed the chain, and changed the the oil filter.

Comment

• looked at here in the driveway wishing my petcock rebuild kit was here and that I had the money for new tires
                  sigpic
                  "Horsepower has a tendency to break things, if your not breaking anything your not going fast enough"
                  "The shortest way between two points is a straight line...Whats the fun in that?"

Comment

• bought a ton of parts from a forum member! Just waiting to put them on!
                    1998 - 600, 1997 - 600

Comment

• Rode to the city and back lol no need to repair anything just fire it up and ride..... I did put some carb cleaning in the fuel .... Bout it for today
                      I always saw Wile E. Coyote as some sort of Sisyphus-like protagonist: endlessly re-enacting the futility and sorrow of the human experience through failed attempts at overcoming obstacles via technological advancement. The Roadrunner is a Hades figure, endlessly tormenting him with what he wants, just out of reach in an eternal desert. Meep meep

Comment

• Installed my new sprockets.. bought a chain riveter from ebey, installed new rear turn signals.. then almost immediately I broke one off as i tightened it up... damn-it
                        http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                        http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                        '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                        "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                        "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

• The roads were clear (mostly) and the temps were above freezing (barely) so I pulled the cover off the bike and tried to get it going. With a little help from the charger, it soon sputtered and came to life. I did about 20 uneventful miles, just a pleasure to ride it again.

Comment

• Ordered few little things I needed for the Kat, gas tank cushion and my Trip nob that I never seemed to have sence I've owned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
                              Installed my new sprockets.. bought a chain riveter from ebey, installed new rear turn signals.. then almost immediately I broke one off as i tightened it up... damn-it
                              I did the same thing! Good thing they are cheap...

Comment

• Originally posted by scarface View Post
                                Ordered few little things I needed for the Kat, gas tank cushion and my Trip nob that I never seemed to have sence I've owned it.
                                Where did u order ur trip knob from

Comment

Working...
                                X