No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode to work and back today. Yesturday I picked up a New OEM Solo Seat cowl for the pre! Yea Baby. Got of Ebay UK. Realized after cliking buy now that there was a option to make a offer. So i could have possibly paid less. It will be well worth it tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedKat91 View Post
      What is a "Lean Pop" ?
      If you're running way too lean then when you cut the throttle the exhaust will start making a popping sound.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Changed my oil and filter.
        sigpic
        http://eternal-mc.com
        http://eternalmc.freeforums.org

Comment

• Brought her home!

Just picked up Mogg's '91 1100. Pretty psyched. Back in '89, when I first started riding I saw an 1100 Kat in the showroom and thought it was a pretty cool looking bike. No way I could afford it back then but now I finally have one. Anyone want to buy a nice '95 750?

I'd post a photo but the browser returns an error when I try to get to the My Photos page. bummer. Maybe it's time I got around to doing the premium Membership thing...

Try this: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=750e007850
          Last edited by Wild-Bill; 11-12-2010, 06:38 AM.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Adjusted (actually just inspected the valves) 73,000 KM and only one adjustment needed at 40,000 GO Amsoil !

Shrink wraped spark plug wires ( to keep dust, water and moisture out from between the wire and silicone sleeve)

repaired cracked intake manifold boot on #4 cyl

inspecting carbs

Lubed choke, throttle and clutch cables
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• I gave it a wash today, I also managed to get most of the grease off the back spoke, it was pretty thick. Also realized I may need to get some new brake pads if I'm going to keep riding. Might need to check the calipers too, I can hear the pad rubbing on the disc even when I push it.
              Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• new fairing bolts orderd from Bikebolts.com full kit with shipping $26.00

Comment

• I got a little trigger happy at boltmotorcyclehardware.com... ended up with a pro kit for the street bike and dirt bike. Got new rubber mounts for the gas tank and a few other small parts. I need to start a build thread before I get too far!

Comment

• i had my clutch cam lock up after a bearing decided to come out and jam it up. ill grease it up again for now and order a new one.
                    98 GSX750F
                    95 Honda VT600 vlx
                    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• I rode her 100 miles already today, a nice ride to school at 1:30 then a 140 miles ride south to Fort Myers. I love my bike.
                      Originally posted by chrisgreer23
                      Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
                      2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
                      1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
                      2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
                      1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

• I >RODE< mine today!

Comment

• i looked at mine in my shed. she will be out tomorrow. i promised her...haha
                          '01 600 Kat w/ Vance and Hines Pipe

Comment

• Insured, registered (ouch) and picked up a Corbin. Screaming deal on a brand new seat from Flea-Bay. Been sitting on a dealer's shelf for two years and they just wanted to get rid of it. Local dealer in Philly (Philly Cycle Center - looked good, staff seemed pretty cool.) so I did local pickup and saved the cost of shipping. Weeeet!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• i rode her for the first time yesterday

Comment

• Received my New Oem Solo Seat Cowl for my Pre yesturday only to find out I didnt get the mounting hardware? WTF!

Comment

Working...
                                X