What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris216 View Post
    That is one tiny can
    Yeah it's tiny but sounds way better than a two brothers can.Got a boy who has a GSX-R600 with a two brothers and my exhaust makes his sound stock.

Comment

• alrighty , season is over here. I put the cover on the kat , locked it down and waiting till easter before its riding time again.
      Last edited by mammut89; 10-12-2010, 12:51 PM.
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Well....

I stripped the Kat down to the frame.... fixed and fiberglassed the hole on the side of the left fairing where the previous owner layed it down in gravel. I then proceeded to strip off all of the old fairing stickers, sand the entire set of bike plastics down.... primed them all, painted them all.... now my bike has changed from ferrari red to Metallic black with a silver flake.
        Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Originally posted by jersezhustla View Post
          Mounted the Delkevic mini carbon on couple days ago and started to put my tire paint on today.
          Nice! I ordered the same one on Sat. Can't wait to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by xx2fast4uxx View Post
            Nice! I ordered the same one on Sat. Can't wait to get it.
            You will love the nice growl it has to it and how it sounds through out all the RPM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
              alrighty , season is over here. I put the cover on the kat , locked it down and waiting till easter before its riding time again.

What? Is it snowing already?

Comment

• Finally joined the 100+ mph club.[/COLOR]
                Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• well i rode it for about 50 miles until the clutch decided to snap. so i posted it up in the marketplace, and on craigslist. im done with it. i need a reliable bike.
                  "Ride Safe, Ride Often"

sigpic

Comment

• Gave it a wash, put my new regstration sticker on & went for my first ride this season. The warm weather is finaly coming! Yay!

Comment

• changed my oil, gave it a wash and a polish

Comment

• Originally posted by JIB View Post
                        What? Is it snowing already?
                        yeah some places getting near me. Im switching to winter tires on the car this weekend too.
                        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Winter? What is a winter?
                          "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                            Im switching to winter tires on the car this weekend too.
                            That means the first frost must have hit you.. How far north in the country are you?

Comment

• wow that sucks... i hope i still have another good month of riding left down here

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                                That means the first frost must have hit you.. How far north in the country are you?
                                Oslo ( pretty south ) , there was frost on the ground just outside of oslo and lots of cars had problems including the ambulance.
                                sometimes it snows in the middle of october and then nothing until christmas times. and sometime he have lots in the end of october and it stays throughout the winter. you never know. I usually put on the winter tires in the middle of october and always someone passes and gives me a laugh. then 4 days later I laugh
                                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X