No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topped off my oil. I added like 2 qts.
    I invite you to church.

Comment

• Walked outside to start the Kat, smelled gas, saw a small drip on the left side and a small gas puddle on my garage floor. Just got it all back together and my petcock starts to leak. Does it ever end?!

Comment

• i washed mine and rode it to work and back it was great

Comment

• getting ready to ride it....leaving the house dressed for sub 50 degree temps and its going to be 80 later today....damn you indiana
          03' Aprilia Falco
          99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
          94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
          1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
          sigpic

Comment

• Sounds like my commute yesterday too. 2 pairs of gloves.

Comment

• Just picked up a brand new yoshi rs 3 for 150 bucks, gonna put that on tommorrow, and last week body work on the tank, bondo, primer, wet sand, primer, ect.
              01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
              03' VTX 1800 Retro
              04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

• after leaving Kreylin and Badfairie in Weaverville i rode to Deal's Gap and CROT. rode Wayah rd. on the way home to Athens. great road except for the gravel.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Oil the chain, get a vacuum cap for one of the carbs, turn out the pilot screws 1/8th of a turn. I went in 1/4 turn from 2.5 out and she idles much better now but, has a slight hesitation when you go from maintaining a low speed like 40 to opening her up. Can't wait for friday.....going back to the dragon
                  03' Aprilia Falco
                  99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
                  94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
                  1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hooked up my new Yosh RS-3 and took it for a spin around the block....me likeee
                    Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                    '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

• Cleaned the whole "sub frame" area, and rear suspension. Was going to put the yoshi pipe on but I need a new gasket. (5 bus days from suzuki) I did flip the axle around tho. so it is ready to go on. I also primed the gas tank bracket as well as the battery tie down/fuse box mount.
                      01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
                      03' VTX 1800 Retro
                      04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

• Rode it from one end of this tiny state to the other and back.

Comment

• Finally after 2 months i got my bike back and rides better then ever and put a new LED plate light on and rode it over 150 over the weekend and then rode it another 30 to work today

Comment

• Fix it up yesterday... capped the carb sync tubes and now the choke is working great and I have more pickup with it... Drove it to work this morning... 40 degrees, but going up to 68 now!
                            FunEMT
                            2000 Katana 600

Comment

• Mounted the Delkevic mini carbon on couple days ago and started to put my tire paint on today.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jersezhustla View Post
                                Mounted the Delkevic mini carbon on couple days ago and started to put my tire paint on today.
                                That is one tiny can

Comment

Working...
                                X