No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaned it all up... got my yoshi exhaust done... it was a full can but now its a shorty... bike sounds meannn. broke my fastest speed record to hah

Comment

• Originally posted by akarob View Post
      That adhesive is hard to remove.
      one side was pretty bad - almost an hour of softly scrubbing with a wet t-shirt so I dind't dig into the clear coat. I took a hair dryer to the other BEFORE i started peeling and it came off a lot easier
      Last edited by abailey362; 07-18-2010, 03:24 PM.
      ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• replaced rear bearings...again. Dunno why but the left one was trashed again, maybe 6 months since I replaced it. It seems like everything went together well so I don't know what happened. hopefully it holds together this time.

Comment

• Reset the a/f mix screws to 3 turns out, replaced the super crappy clear fuel lines with real fuel lines, painted all the body parts black, and lubed my chain.
          Last edited by 600toStart; 07-16-2010, 04:45 AM.
          I invite you to church.

Comment

• New rear tire and thinking about riding down to the Rally for a day.
            sigpic

RIP CP
            50th Anniv R6
            95 Katana 600
            http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

• Changed the oil (Rotela blue jug), put on Carbon Fiber mirrors, CF clutch lever, CF brake lever, CF brake fluid reservoir cover (that says Katana), CF the triple tree, CF bar ends, new smoke windscreen w/ the RAIDERS logo on the front and installed a 12v plug. Just got in my new chain (Thanks HS2020) gonna by a rear tire and change it and the chain next saturday.

Comment

• how does the brake resevoir cover look? I'm assuming it's the one from ebay. I've thought about getting one but can't tell how good it looks from the pics
                ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• how does the brake resevoir cover look? I'm assuming it's the one from ebay. I've thought about getting one but can't tell how good it looks from the pics
                  I will upload one today after i give her a bath. Yes I did get it from ebay.

Comment

• Quote:
                    how does the brake resevoir cover look? I'm assuming it's the one from ebay. I've thought about getting one but can't tell how good it looks from the pics

I will upload one today after i give her a bath. Yes I did get it from ebay.
                    The picture is not to clear. Took it with my Blackberry.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Rode it on some local twisties and practice body movement
                      03' Aprilia Falco
                      99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
                      94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
                      1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
                      sigpic

Comment

• new grips .....hope to get to see if they feel any better tonight after work
                        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Fabricated some frame slider brackets and welded them in... Might need to get longer sliders but, other than that i'm happy with them. They work as a good foot rest for the longer trips

-Nelson
                          03' Aprilia Falco
                          99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
                          94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
                          1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
                          sigpic

Comment

• Rode it for around 200mi.
                            "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Rode the Hell out of it!

Comment

• I bought two motorcycle stands, got the rear wheel off the ground, and cleaned/oiled the chain. New tires going on this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X