X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jersezhustla View Post
    I finally finished up my mesh insert project and also bolted on some turn signal mirrors. Next gonna add some led lights and a full exhaust system. Brought the bike with the baffle taken out of the stock exhaust.
    That sucks, I hate when people do that. There's no reason to be stupid loud. Good to hear you are investing in a real exhaust. It's worth it. It'll run and sound a lot better.

Comment

• I installed my hayabusa mufflers and mid pipes today then pulled the cans off and painted them gloss black to cover up the couple scratches they had. Polished the stainless mid pipes and the stainless tips. awesome upgrade.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I ordered her some new carbon rear view mirrors off of Amazon for $27. Shipped from B2 Moto.
        Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tru-g- View Post
          I installed my hayabusa mufflers and mid pipes today then pulled the cans off and painted them gloss black to cover up the couple scratches they had. Polished the stainless mid pipes and the stainless tips. awesome upgrade.

woah that bike looks clean
          -Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

• Yesterday, Tmod helped me dial in my worn suspension a little bit until I can afford to get a new/rebuilt shock, new springs for the forks, and a fork rebuild.
            I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangerman83 View Post
              I ordered her some new carbon rear view mirrors off of Amazon for $27. Shipped from B2 Moto.
              link? I'd like to see some pics once you get them installed.
              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Missed her...a-lot.

When it's time to change- keep your Kat in the stable.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• I've been looking at pics of her all day I saw her in person yesterday and agreed to buy her but the banks been closed ever since and can't get to my cash! I at least want to hear her in my drive way until I am ready to ride her!

Comment

• i bought my Kat a GPS unit. been looking and saving up and today found a great deal at PepBoys. now i need to install a 12v source.
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                      now i need to install a 12v source.
                      Just did that same thing. If you're mounting it externally (which I did) I'd go with a Marinco outlet. They're pretty nice.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• I admired it in all its cleanliness as i walked by in the garage

Comment

• added red LED lights to the kat this morning
                          Dennis

Comment

• I took about a 100 mile ride this morning, really happy with the new motor after fine tuning the carbs.
                            Can't push my ankle too much still, but making progress everyday.
                            Using the OEM Velocity stacks off a GSXR1100 and mounting the Pods to them, I was able to get her dialed in and smooth as silk on idle.
                            Gobs more grunt and passing power.
                            "You're only Limited, by Your own mind..."
                            "FrankenTana" 1989 GSX1100F w/ 93 GSXR water cooled motor installed and causing smiles from ear to ear.
                            click video link to see the bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Z-AY0g9Aw

Comment

• I used another member's idea spraying the skins in rocker guard type stuff. Looks great. Takes along time to harden.

Comment

• Did the "poor mans exhaust" mod it sounds great to me now and will keep me satified till I rip her apart for the makeover this winter. At least thats the plan

Comment

Working...
                                X