What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pa Kat View Post
    Uh...
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This will be every day for a while.

are you crossing the sahara with your kat or something ?
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Originally posted by Pa Kat View Post
      Uh...
      Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This will be every day for a while.
      You got more of the pin than I do mine is all gone and the oil seal is shattered...
      1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
      1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
      Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

• finally got my keys made, and made it home from work early enough to put a few miles on her.
        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Finally ordered the parts to make her rideable again from my wreck back in march!!!! super excited to get her back on the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• Put a quart or maybe a tad more of oil in it to top off the oil level in the window.
            I invite you to church.

Comment

• I Cruised around the beachside of town, and explored some nice views and rode it to work for the first time since my accident.

Comment

• I took the plastics off so I can remove some adhesive and touch up the paint. Then I got bored of working on it and took it for a ride.

I found an older guy at a stop sign that had layed his bike down. He just lost his balance and I helped him pick it back up.

Below, I grabbed this picture in New London CT - there are two lighthouses in the picture.

Comment

• Cleaned the chain, changed the rear brake pads, topped off the brake fluid, and lubed the chain. I found out that my chain and rear sprocket are actually silver and not black! Who knew!
                  Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                  MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Got it going! (road worthy now) :
                    Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

• Gonna rebuild the front calipers and install my new G&J brake lines! WOOHOO!

Comment

• I spent the day just washing and waxing it today in the drive way. It's a beautiful weekend but I can't go riding because I'm on-call for my local fire department. (which means I gotta stay in town)
                        So anyways I'm toiling away on the bike when this guy is walking by with his wife and dog and he calls to me "YOU! Man this is where you live!" At this point I'm thinking he's a stalker/psyco and I get reading to defend myself with a Sham-Wow in hand.
                        But he runs across the street to me smiling and continues to say "Oh man I've seen you riding this bike around town and I wanted to ask you how the hell you got that silver mesh on the fairings! It looks incredible!" He chats me up for awhile talking about how he wants to do it to his Ninja and how amazing it looks.
                        It made my day, it's nice to get complements on something you do do the bike. Also his wife was a hottie and I'm pretty sure she was eyeballin me.
                        1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
                          I spent the day just washing and waxing it today in the drive way. It's a beautiful weekend but I can't go riding because I'm on-call for my local fire department. (which means I gotta stay in town)
                          So anyways I'm toiling away on the bike when this guy is walking by with his wife and dog and he calls to me "YOU! Man this is where you live!" At this point I'm thinking he's a stalker/psyco and I get reading to defend myself with a Sham-Wow in hand.
                          But he runs across the street to me smiling and continues to say "Oh man I've seen you riding this bike around town and I wanted to ask you how the hell you got that silver mesh on the fairings! It looks incredible!" He chats me up for awhile talking about how he wants to do it to his Ninja and how amazing it looks.
                          It made my day, it's nice to get complements on something you do do the bike. Also his wife was a hottie and I'm pretty sure she was eyeballin me.

lol....defend with sham-wow in hand.....

I just thought about my kat that's all i can o for now!
                          sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• I installed a new windshield and jag mirrors that I painted to match my bike...

Comment

• lookin clean
                              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

• Found out Asbestos roofing tiles make excellent heat insulators
                                Bike's finally good to go, now it just needs a good cleaning, too bad it's looking like an entire week of rain coming up
                                -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Working...
                                X