No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got around to cutting down my tail section. I didn't have any good pics of the back before I cut it, this one kind of from the front is the best one I could find. It stuck off the back of the bike a good 3 inches after I cleaned up the tail section.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Installed LED stud light on the license plate, and two small ones on the front fairing.

Comment

• Letting it sit. One word. RAINING. Gonna be raining all week here in GA. Was gonna change oil and filter but that can wait till next Saturday. Especially since not gonna be riding this week!!!!!!!!
        99 Ford F150 4x4
        04 Mustang GT
        2010 Camaro SS
        06 GSX600F
        sigpic

Comment

• I thought about how much needs to be done but I don't really have the time or money do any of it. And it is raining.
          Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

• i managed to knock my chain off today, no clue how, got lucky i pulled in the clutch just before it happend cuz it hooked on my chain tensioner, and had i let off the clutch, i woulda messed some crap up, new chain and gears ordered, get em put on asap, for now ill hafta tighten the chain up a bit!

Comment

• TTT

Bought paint for the kat. Sanded down some fairings and the tank
              -Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

• Got her lubed up and ready to ride one more time before a LONG deployment. Gonna miss my girl.
                Are we riding yet?

Comment

• Not a kat, but I made a cell phone/GPS mount that cost me nothing. Took my G1's slip cover, cut out an area to see/touch the screen, poked holes in the back for zip ties, then poked a set of holes in the top to tie it shut. Easy, free, effective. Win.

The fuel injected Katana project

Comment

• Passed my bike test on Friday, went away on the bike for a weekend camping and commuted in to work today for the first time ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowTD View Post
                      Passed my bike test on Friday, went away on the bike for a weekend camping and commuted in to work today for the first time ever.
                      congratulations , that must have felt good

Ordered a chain set from almax.

Our unique long link system, not only eats croppers for breakfast, it allows owners to tighten any length of chain as they desire.
                      Last edited by mammut89; 06-01-2010, 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Washed and waxed

Comment

• getting ready for a trip , bought some stuff:

first aid kit
                          tire puncture can
                          wet wipes
                          and duct tape ( which I could not fit under the seat, Ill have it in the topbox )

added reflective tape to the rims.

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Hoping the rain holds off today, if it does, ill be doing some painting on the rims and a few other places, ill make sure to snap some pics of it, ill have a post on it once im done!

Comment

• I installed the D&D pipe I bought from Crazyaussie and it sounds so much better! It sounded so tame with the stock exhaust.

Comment

• I swapped out my scratched clear plastic windscreen for a dark tint one and was pretty proud of myself as this is sadly, my first project and it took awhile! (Those rubber things were tricky to thread through). It looks WAY better.

Now I have to get the warning stickers off but it's an 06 and they are literally baked on there so I'll go get some goo gone and get at it....

Comment

Working...
                                X