No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttoned her all up, washed her, warmed her up for a ride, all just before a thunderstorm rolled in.
    ...*sigh*
    sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• Rode her to Estes Park and back.
      sigpic

Comment

• Got a last second deal dropped in my lap. Yoshi cf tri oval dual tip exaust off a 06 gixxer 600 that my cuz' idiot roommate dropped while drunk. Had a small scratch on the bike side about 2.5 in long. Sold to me for $40!!!!! Have to flair midpipe a touch cause the yosh is about 1/8 wider than the v&h I had. No biggy! God what a steal. It sounds killer and makes it look far better than before. Gotta love other peoples stupidity!

Comment

• Fixed the LF turn signal.....Ordered a new front sprocket (16t)....PO had a 14/49 which means @ 70 mph i'm at 7K rpm, to high for my liking.
          03' Aprilia Falco
          99' CBR600F4 (fighter-ish) - SOLD
          94' GSX750F (street fighter theme) - SOLD
          1989 240sx (turbo ka on e85) - SOLD
          sigpic

Comment

• Adjusted and lubed the chain.
            I invite you to church.

Comment

• Rode 200 miles in the hills i feel great

Comment

• i looked at it sitting in the car port with road rash cuz these ppl that kant speek english cant drive either!

Comment

• You mean Engrish?

Seperate note - So I'm in the High speed/HOV lane behind this slow *** giant cage doing MAYBE 70 watching all the traffic in the regular lanes pass us syaing to my self, "WTF?". Better than getting cut off though, you win.

Comment

• Fixed my license plate light and stood and the garage and looked at the rain coming down.
                    Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                    MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Rode it to work, then the gym, then home. all in all 25km ride...maybe?
                      1999 Katana 750

Comment

• ordered an led tail light and new rear tire
                        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Installed fame sliders.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Flaunted it for a BOTM nomination & rode it for about 90 minutes.
                            I invite you to church.

Comment

• Looked at mine sitting in the garage while mother nature dumped copious amounts of rain on Eastern Washington.

Comment

• installed new chain sprockets cleaned her up a bit from rideing in all the rain yesterday maybe look at some paint options later

Comment

Working...
                                X