X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filled mine up....nice to see gas prices falling....ever soo slowly

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Bought GSXR 750 Cams - WOO HOO !
      sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

• Got my zx10rr master cylinder reservoir mounted, again, for the 3rd time. I'm sure I'll do it about 3 more times until I get a bracket that I like

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• Gassed up, rode to work. Nice to see prices starting to drop a bit
          2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
          2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

• Finally got the her in my shop and got a set of pig spotters from a r6 for $1 and the original receipt for $165 not for me. i am going out to figure out some mounting a some new mirrors. also a new battery and a title so productive so far.
            www.disruptstudios.com

Comment

• hate the new mirrors, bought some factory mirrors and new signals, wow what a difference
              sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Comment

• dreamed about riding it today, the weather is beautiful. Bike is in the shop, good place, but they take forever to get anything done. So still waiting for her to come home so I can install my HID.
                Semper Fi
                1 Mar Div 3rd LAR BN (01-05)

Comment

• Finaly got mine back together after carb problems. I hate carbs luckily we have an expert here,, asenic. He made them like new and installed my Factory pro jet kit. It now Idles and pulls off idle like a raped ape. Still need to do a few more things but I rode it last night and taking it to the card game tonight. I tend to use my bike as my car weather permitting.

Comment

• Froze my behind off on an excellent ride.

Comment

• rebuilt my leaky fuel petcock...the outer o-ring was trashed.

drip discolored my pint...no idea what to do to fix that.

See My Garage for mods...
                      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• note to self- take uniform to work and wear warmer clothes when temps get below 50* F
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Washed him.

Comment

• looked at it in teh garage while I watched it snow outside!!!!!
                            sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

• Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                              drip discolored my pint.
                              If its only one drip? I would just drink it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                                Washed him.
                                Hmmmmm.....my Kat's a she....and I rode her for two hours when I got home. .....and I'll be riding her all long weekend long! Life's good.
                                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                                ------------------------------------------
                                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X