No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark plug finally came in so I could replace the one that I overtightened. Oh, for those that didn't get to see the pic of it when I posted a thread about it, here it is:
    Attached Files
    It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

• I put in 4 quarts of the good stuff. tried to start it, it didn't start, but the oil pressure light went out while trying to started. So, little victory

Comment

• Last night, installed a 500 r windscreen and a rear hugger, today took it for a chilly ride.
        sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

• got in 225 miles today.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• What a great day

Spent the better par tof the day (five hours) with my wife hanging on, touring around Northern VA. Hot sweaty biking time. Yahoo.
            "The usefulness in a cup is in its emptiness" Bruce Lee

Comment

• blessing of the bikes... plus a 100 mile ride. crossed over the 16,000 mile mark. 4000 miles in 7 months aint bad

Comment

• Took mine to the local grocery store .. running errands..
                Regards
                sigpic
                2005 Katana 600

Comment

• damn the rain; had to cover her up; should be sunny and 80 the rest of the week
                  1993 GSX600 Katana => http://rides.webshots.com/album/576565373zGVUIM
                  2004 Custom chopper => http://rides.webshots.com/album/569828543jIfEOK

Comment

• Got the new Vortex sprocket's and 520 chain in from UPS courtesy of our very
                    own braunstein. Thanx alot Matt they look awesome and I couldn't believe just
                    how big of a weight difference between the stock sprockets and Vortex.... Try to
                    get some pics up a little l8r once im all done. Any suggestions on a good way to
                    just the chain concidering I have the B12 shock? With the old chain it just seemed
                    like no matter what I couldn't get it tight enough to keep it from slapping the front
                    of the swinger. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Dreamed about it all day in school. Got home and hit the streets.
                      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Where's all the pictures?

I am wrenching on it for the first time tonight. Cleaning the carbs. It runs good when ya get going but idle is not stable.

Anyway here's a picture from this weekend's ride - I did like 350mi in 2 days.

Comment

• Looked like it would rain.. but did not.. so took the bike out to Exton, PA for dinner!!
                          Regards
                          sigpic
                          2005 Katana 600

Comment

• Left my freshly painted bike in the garage today. Wind was blowing steady at 35+ and gusting up to 50mph. Not a good riding day.

Comment

• Today I installed my new undertail

Comment

• picked up the paint, matte white
                                2004 gsx600f Katana (yoshi pipe, 180 back tire...Matte white!!)
                                2004 Ford Explorer
                                2008 Seadoo Rxp 215 (underdrive, pipe, ride plate, chip 100mph on the water)
                                2000 honda 70 cc

Comment

Working...
                                X