No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode to work and had to adjust my chain again and cleaned her a bit from all the rideing in the dirty rain i been doing this week

Comment

• today i changed the oil...she feels alot better & im getting ready for the 3 & 1/2 hour ride back home from school on th 14th.
      -100% JEDI-

Comment

• Finally got it all together

I finally got the LED turn signal conversion installed, finished the fender eliminator and got my saddle bags (came in last week from New Enough) on, adjusted and strapped on for this weekend. All the mods are finished for now and so it is off for a lllllooooonnngggggg ride with the wife this weekend to .............. somewhere called Brunswick MD. Supposed to be near 90 degrees Sunday.
        "The usefulness in a cup is in its emptiness" Bruce Lee

Comment

• not really to my kat but for my kat...I built a ramp so I could drive it on and off my porch..now it wont get stolen yay!!!
          2000 suzuki katana gsx600f

1997 yamaha yzf-1000

2002 honda recon 250es

Comment

• parked it in my buddies garage after only riding half a day cause I went to put a new brake/tail bulb in and noticed a 2" gash in the rear tire cut down to the belt.....new tire will be in tuesday
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

• I peeked out into the garage just to look.. will ride tomorrow..
              http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
              http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
              '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
              "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
              "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

• Did the homemade ignition advancer
                1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

• installed sylvania silverstar headlights, WOW what a difference!
                  Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                  '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

• Took mine out for a ride, didnt have anywhere to go just burned some gas and parked it back in the garage.

Comment

• Cut all the footrests and unneeded brackets/mounts off the new 82 kat frame, pulled the rearend on the 82 Canadian kat, and worked on a new rear caliper mount and torque arm for the 82 1157 kat

Comment

• Put my exhaust back on today. It wouldn't fit right. The rear bolts were about an inch and a half off. the culprit was the coupler that joins the two pipes underneath. I had to rotate it a bit and it bolted right up. getting closer to riding. woohoo

Comment

• Took it for a Italian tune up...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Swapped in my 750 shock and turned my carbs out another 1/2 on the a/f mix screws. They're all at 3 now. Torqued my swing arm pivot bolt to 58'lbs. Swapped in a set of a 750 front foot pegs.
                            Last edited by 600toStart; 05-02-2010, 11:03 AM.
                            I invite you to church.

Comment

• Painted the one side with white primer some blue LEDs in the rear fender and debating on whether to paint my windshield with blue metalcast or leave it alone

Comment

• Couldn't do a thing this weekend. Wife worked extra shifts, I stayed home with the kid. Won't be so bad after she brings home a fatter paycheck next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X