No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road her till she was empty, filled her and road her some more.

Comment

• Today i installed my light kit that i just got in the mail : )

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cnX1wY8iWg"]YouTube- Motorycle Sport Bike Light Kit[/ame]

cant figure out where to put my last strip of LED's any suggestion?

Comment

• Originally posted by rome_rome View Post
        cant figure out where to put my last strip of LED's any suggestion?
        Near the oil cooler so the front fender area is lit?
        I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by 600toStart View Post
          Near the oil cooler so the front fender area is lit?
          i was thinking that, but i tried it and i didnt like it, but it is looking like my only option haha

Comment

• Took my 750 through a bunch of fields to where my freinds were riding quads and dirt bikes. Who needs a dirt bike when you got a kat

Comment

• Originally posted by kas14slider View Post
              Took my 750 through a bunch of fields to where my freinds were riding quads and dirt bikes. Who needs a dirt bike when you got a kat

Comment

• Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
                It really wasn't that bad. I thought it was gonna be tought to get out there. Was just a bit bumpy really. I just went real slow and easy.

Comment

• Some idiot(s) tried to steal my 97 Kat 750 today. I call him or them idiots because they dropped it instead. Gasoline leaked out and ruined my tank, right fairing and throttle grip. Battery acid spilled out of the battery and now I have some corrosion on the frame and battery box.

I'm sad!!!

Comment

• Walked around it several times today as I went in and out of the garage... One of those times carrying a new helmet I just bought.
                    I invite you to church.

Comment

• Originally posted by PShep View Post
                      Some idiot(s) tried to steal my 97 Kat 750 today. I call him or them idiots because they dropped it instead. Gasoline leaked out and ruined my tank, right fairing and throttle grip. Battery acid spilled out of the battery and now I have some corrosion on the frame and battery box.

I'm sad!!!
                      Did you catch them in the act? Or do you assume someone just tried to steal it, either way that sucks man...

Comment

• got my girl to go for her first ride!!!! SUCCESS!
                        Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                        '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

• Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
                          Did you catch them in the act? Or do you assume someone just tried to steal it, either way that sucks man...
                          It's my assumption. The wind wasn't blowing hard enough to blow it over to the right. Someone tried to move my wife's bike last week. Probably the same person(s).

Comment

• ordered a tire for my Kat, I do not understand why I have no air in it.
                            http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

• Road her until she was empty and then filled her up again.

Comment

• Traded my 06 600 in a new SV 1000

Comment

Working...
                                X