No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I moved it sideways in the parking spot at work so I could fit my car. It makes a good spot saver, base parking is pretty limited.

Comment

• Rode her to work again this morning. Afraid she'll be "under cover" tomorrow tho, supposed to rain most of the day.
      sigpic
      1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• Wash ... Polish ... Wax ...
        I ride, therefore I am.

Comment

• new mirrors and fron turn signals
          sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Comment

• I lubed the clutch, choke and throttle cables....
            put another shot of chain lube on it to
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• looked at her as I ran to the trooper as it had been raining buckets for hours (dirt road is very unsafe in rain like that)

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

• Got the rear suspension completed and rear tire on. Also, ran the rim in to get a new tire.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• filled her up today... also installed a cig lighter/power outlet for the gps/phone charger/radar detector... who woulda thunk... 78 degrees in october
                  my garage:
                  96 Kat 750, stage 1 jet, 4-1 w/ slip-on, led's all around, 10000k HID headlight, 42t rear sprocket
                  03 Audi A4...SOLD, 1.8t quattro, APR stage 2, 18's, eyelids, rear lip spoiler, 3" tp, apr sport catback, apr BOV, 380cc injectors, 250hp, 300lb/ft...
                  97 Isuzu Rodeo, tint, stereo, tow hitch.. nuff said...

find me on facebook.. [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                    I hoped to ride her when I got home since the other team forfeited out soccer game tonight. Principal met me in the driveway as I was heading out and told me I had to go to a Smartboard training session. What really ticked me off is there was nothing they told me that I didn't already know, and by the time I got home it was dark and cold. I wasn't impressed.
                    So you're a teacher too eh? I teach 6th grade...we just had Smartboards installed over the summer.

To keep in pace with the thread, I checked the oil then rode to work while avoiding the frosty patches on the road.
                    -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                    -My wife

Comment

• Chopped the rear fender, would have gotten the new turn signals on too but waiting on a friend who is welding a bracket for me (i suck at welding)

Comment

• I used it for stress relief when I got home. They just paved a stretch of road near my place....out in the country with no roads linking to it...... redlined it for the first three and got rid of the albatrosss around my neck. Then cruised and cruised until dusk. Best yet......it's a going to be a gorgeous Thanksgiving weekend. Life's good!!!
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• I totally put the KatBusa suspension to the test to day coming home from work hit some nice sweepers at speeds way over the limit. The hayabusa setup works great on the katana 750!!
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Started it, shut it off, then put the cover back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by izzy View Post
                              So you're a teacher too eh? I teach 6th grade...we just had Smartboards installed over the summer.

To keep in pace with the thread, I checked the oil then rode to work while avoiding the frosty patches on the road.
                              Yup......we got our's installed during the summer as well. Just another tool in the arsenal. Last year we were chosen as a pilot school for laptops as well. Personally, I'd rather have a decent raise.
                              I did get out today.....and that's all that really matters.
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Went on a ride w/ a couple of friends thru some back roads totalling 105 miles round trip. There was an '02 R1, an '05 R6, my '02 600cc Kat, and an '03 800cc Volusia. Quite the odd group IMO. Then, when I got home I cleaned all the bugs off of my helmet and on the front of the Kat.

Comment

Working...
                                X