What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to sell her

Comment

• Filled up a full tank & rode at midnight!
      I invite you to church.

Comment

• New front tire,friction plates,clutch springs,clutch push rod,new oil ring chain,oil change,And clutch adjusted perfectly (finally).

finally got to see the winter mods in action..New yoshi pipe,mesh mod,blue neon lights,new smoked windscreen,grips with Suzuki bar ends

Tested it over a little over 700 miles in the last few days in 83 degree weather..

Got my wife riding her own bike (her first ride every)!! I was more nervous then she was.
        She took off out of the drive just to find the next door neighbors ditch and and stopped a foot from there car..She was ok but i think i shaved a few years off my life...

That being said she soldered on and we got in a good 150 mile trip,She did great!!

Comment

• Rode it. WooHoooo!

Comment

• rode 35 miles in the rain to work so i can have a nice sunny ride home

Comment

• Tracked down the fried wire that's been causing my LED's to short out.
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• powdercoated my rims last night.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Wished it would sell!
                  All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.

Comment

• not a damned thing!! LOL!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

• took my day helmet to work got off late ( about 10 PM) and had to ride with my helm open with no glasses on, Funnnnnn

Comment

• LOL you need to bring a clear shield in your bag.
                        Currently in the driveway:

02 Ducati 748 Monoposto: Yellow & White
                        99 Suzuki Katana 600: Red (Sold to brother but holding at the house)

Comment

• Originally posted by HungLow View Post
                          took my day helmet to work got off late ( about 10 PM) and had to ride with my helm open with no glasses on, Funnnnnn
                          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

• Stopped raining, temp got up to 80 so went for a ride.

Comment

• not a damn thing. But I did flush and bleed the clutch on my intruder...
                              01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
                              03' VTX 1800 Retro
                              04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

• Threw on my new Hel brake lines, bled them and synced my carbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X