No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove the **** out of it! 210km/h is no problem!
    Gladiators M.C.C Sweden Member

*Katana -1999 750cc*

Comment

• Debating on how to mount my navigation to the bike. This pic was more kind of fun, I def. don't trust it like that. I know they have the handlebar mount things you can buy but that won't work for me. Anyone got any ideas to how else I could mount?

Comment

• I made a inegrated taillight with my pre 600 taillight and preping to chop my rear subframe for a solo seat

Comment

• more painting prep....tested on inside fairings......sooo....close...must....wait...for.. ..good...weather.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!!!
          Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
          '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

• Installed some speed bleeders for a system flush...but one was defective...frak! seller is going to send me a replacement.
            2004 GSX750F

Comment

• lets seeeeee iiii repainted my bike from the stock blue to a pure linen white..put in lowering links...cut the disgusting plastic and tailight structure in the back and put in my own frame and d2moto smoke leds..checked the plugs..while everything was apart checked everything for that matter put in a new faceshield...new fairing bolts...new grips on the way....buttt my biggest wants are to get a new muffler(if anyone has one for sale please let me know! lol) jet kit...and carbs cleaned for some well deserved horsepower!
              "to be extraordinary you have to break away from the chains of plain ordinary. to do that you must lead and not follow..but to do that you must learn how it feels to follow a true leader"

Comment

• [QUOTE=95kat650;1917239]Debating on how to mount my navigation to the bike. This pic was more kind of fun, I def. don't trust it like that. I know they have the handlebar mount things you can buy but that won't work for me. Anyone got any ideas to how else I could mount?

I think the best way to go about this is to build a bracket
                Attached Files

Comment

• [quote=Mafia Kuztoms;1917577]
                  Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
                  Debating on how to mount my navigation to the bike. This pic was more kind of fun, I def. don't trust it like that. I know they have the handlebar mount things you can buy but that won't work for me. Anyone got any ideas to how else I could mount?

I think the best way to go about this is to build a bracket
                  How did you go about doing this? Any info would be great!

Comment

• Took the carbs apart, checked a few things, put everything back together to find a very VERY unhappy bike...
                    I invite you to church.

Comment

• I rode for about 80+ miles... got to get rid of some of the old gas from the last 2-3 months of terrible riding weather.

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• yesterday, I put her all back together, changed the oil, charged the battery, and went for my first ride since October 7th (not that i'm counting)
                        i tells ya, first ride after surgery feels soooo good!
                        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Icut the rear subframe and mounted taillight behind front seat i trimmed the side panels and wired it all back up just gotta make a fiberglass peice that wraps from one side up over the tail light to the other side

Comment

• Went out and started her right up. Amazing how things work when you take the time to properly store your bike.
                            go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

• Buttoned up the cases on my 90 Kat 600 engine, only to find out my old trans was from a 86/87 GSX-R750, so now my clutch and all the fastening hardware to hold it on doesn't fit.
                              John,
                              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                              sigpic

Comment

• Took apart the carbs.. again.. and replaced the float o-rings with the next size down for each. Now she runs really nice. Hopefully she keeps it up.
                                Put the tail plastics on it and the mirrors and rode it naked to work and back.
                                So far.. so good!
                                I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
                                X