• Show
Clear All

• New grips, and new conti road attack up front
    98 GSX750F
    95 Honda VT600 vlx
    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• Took her out for a ride and gassed her up.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Rerouted the fuel hoses (but these hoses aren't staying for very long at all... I need the good black stuff.)

Sync'd the carbs.

Rode it naked for like half an hour!!

Thought about how I would like the rear signals.
        I invite you to church.

Comment

• I installed m recently cleaned carbs, synched them and fiddled with the air screws. The idle still seems to hang slightly, but I'll keep'em where they are as it was 34 degrees when I drove it and I think it'll be perfect if we ever get 70 degree weather

Comment

• yoshi RS3 slip on, solo seat cowl and streetfighter front sheild and soon custom fender eliminator since it doesnt look like they sell one for a 93.

Comment

• Took off the Katana Stickers, muchhhh cleaner
              2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
              2004 GSXR 600

Comment

• sold it this weekend.
                98 GSX750F Kat
                07 GSF1250S Bandit (her's)

Comment

• reinstalled my fresh and clean carbs next project should be the minor rust in the tank.
                  01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
                  03' VTX 1800 Retro
                  04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

• Didn't do anything but thinking i should be taking it out of storage and going for rip

Comment

• removed the petcock for rebuilding.
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Installed D&D slip on..looks and sounds much better

Comment

• took off everything necessary for valve adjustment check except the actual cover....looks like the throttle cable have to come off frig.

Once i get a torque wrench (always wanted one), some gasket sealer and some piece and quiet alone, i'll be on my way to do some clearance checking...

should be followed by a carb synch. looks like the nipple between 2 and 3 will be a bugger to get at....
                          2004 GSX750F

Comment

• fired it up to keep things circulating, sat on it for a while and wished I had a plate for it

Comment

• Rode mine to church...even though I don't have a plate
                              yet! I know, I know. Not riding again until I am legal! Will
                              be hard though!
                              My rides:
                              2000 Katana 600 (Red) 13,400k milesWith a 2005 6000 mile motor!

Comment

• Installed a Delkevic S.S> Stubby, Now it has a voice!

Comment

Working...
                                X