No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stood next to her and watched it rain, then went back inside.

Comment

• Put the oil cooler back on. Put on a new oil filter. Put 4 qts of oil in (Need 1-2 more qts).
      I invite you to church.

Comment

• replace the battery darn thing gave out on me

Comment

• A few days ago I put it back together, yesterday I had a dead battery, today I jump started it, let it idle for a few minutes, Looked at the bright sunny day ahead of me, then looked at the big empty spot where a liscence plate would normally be. So I took some pictures for a write up and walked away.

Comment

• wired my tail light finished the choping of the shovel. bleed the new frount master cylinder.

Comment

• Looked at it and wished I could go ride it!!! But I cant its raining So until another day....
              sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

• Fired it up, ran out of gas, filled it up a little, went to the gas station, went to the Honda shop and got some chain lube, and rode around for a while...

Rode her for 22 miles today... 100% legally!!!

I also swapped the forks today and thought I was going to swap the instrument cluster but was sadly mistaken because all the plugs are different. I didn't have any time to even try to mess with it.
                Last edited by 600toStart; 03-11-2010, 12:56 AM.
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• Put on my new powdercoated parts and chopped off a ton of stock wiring.

Comment

• Bead blasted and painted my battery box, way better now!

Comment

• Insalled factory pro jet kit, cleaned out airbox, mounted post header and a yosh-rs3 can, checked tire pressure and battery. Can't wait to get my bike on the road!!
                      For sale thread Album
                      1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

• I removed the stickers, looks so much better now. I also got insurance so now I am ready to hit the road, come on nice weather.

Comment

• I pput on new front tire, chain and sprockets. ready to go!!
                          Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

• rode to work on a beautiful late winter morning- rode home in the rain. 10% chance of rain. Thanks weatherman.
                            sigpic
                            "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

• Put some gas in it and rode around for half an hour.
                              I invite you to church.

Comment

• Bought her a new D&D slip on..

Comment

Working...
                                X