What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get to see it today.. I bet she feels unloved

Comment

• Just got through detailing mine, after a good bath & waxing.
      I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

• Rode to work again...

Comment

• Rode the 18 miles to work at 44 degrees this morning. Loved the ride home at 75.
          sigpic
          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

• rode her to work last night got home at 7:30 this morning.. frozen to death and parked her.. I need to go love on her a little bit

Comment

• Stuck a 06 rear wheel on it! Z6 is in the mail.

Comment

• Nomad.. I love that vid you have for your signature.

Comment

• rode to work this morning. after work, she wanted to hit the interstate for a few miles of 100+
                  01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                  Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

• fitted my 06 gsr 600 shock - loving the new ride height at the rear!! infact loving my kat at the moment - cut down fairings jacked up rear risers and renthals on mmmm

Comment

• Rode to work in the cold. Rode home. Put new ring connections on for my new Battery Tender.
                      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Gave her a treat four quarts of Mobile One MMMmmm!

Comment

• Originally posted by scaryfast777 View Post
                          Gave her a treat four quarts of Mobile One MMMmmm!
                          Costco coupon starting 10/9/08 has a 6 pack of M1-10/30 for $9. off the $32. in store price. About $3.85 a quart.

Comment

• Took the Kat the round-about way in to work today .... and wound up doing 110 on I-85 south.
                            The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Brought my 1100 home for the first time today

It'd been sitting at work since I bought it Friday night because I had a company car from Friday until this afternoon....

My poor 750 is probably feeling neglected, though, been at work since last Friday morning Gets a new home at a buddy's Thursday, though.....
                              Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

• I hoped to ride her when I got home since the other team forfeited out soccer game tonight. Principal met me in the driveway as I was heading out and told me I had to go to a Smartboard training session. What really ticked me off is there was nothing they told me that I didn't already know, and by the time I got home it was dark and cold. I wasn't impressed.
                                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                                ------------------------------------------
                                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X