No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started my mesh-mod last night!!!!!!!!!!

she's rooking good
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• The sun is shining so I put the wheels with new rubber back on. Just need some rain to wash the salt from the roads and I will take it for my first ride.
      sigpic

Comment

• did a complete check and made sure all lines and gaskets were sealed. topped of the oil. Will put gas to her tomorrow first time in over 4 years. Lets hope I got her back togeter right
        TimT794

Comment

• Flush your brakes!

Decided to flush the brakes...

Well, did the front anyway, went well with my vacuum bleeder, BUT I should have done this yesterday when I had the fairings off and could access the rear reservoir. I'm a dumba$$ sometimes.

I'll flush the rear brake next time the fairing comes off I guess

Just in case you don't know.

Always flush your brakes on your bike every year or two because brake fluid is hygroscopic ~ which means absorbs water. What this causes is - poor / spongy brake feel and cooler boiling point of the fluid. Also, if left too long will cause rust in the calipers and master cylinder.

Just in case there are some new readers out there that don't know this.

As an auto tech I highly recommend flushing your brakes on your cage too.

Comment

• i changed the fork seals and brakes next is oil and filter recharge air filter and clean carbs but it started raining so i stopped for today

Comment

• Today I changed the oil and put in a new filter as well which was well overdue... Who would have thought I would have to take off my header to get to the filter, pain in the a$$, o well...Glad I got it done time to ride on Saturday, supposed to be in the fifties!!!

Comment

• Thought.. and thought.. and thought... about making the March ride with it!!
                I invite you to church.

Comment

• painted the belly pan fairings metallic silver and painted a katana symbol on the front windscreen

Comment

• Designed a new cheap low power low voltage alarm for my bike's battery. Should bleep if it drops below 10.5V at any time.
                    Suzuki GSX 750 FW
                    Arkapovic Street Legal Carbon Slipon
                    Goodridge braided brake lines
                    Nautilus horn
                    Extender fender and rear hugger
                    Kyoto soft pads all round
                    +5 deg. Ig. Advancer
                    +1" DogBones
                    Scottoiler
                    Nice red 'Super Grips'

sigpic

Comment

• well... i WANT to do a bunch of stuff today, but i think i am going to try to get the battery out and buy up a new one!

Comment

• Putting dual exhaust from a 1000 gsxr welding is a must

Comment

• finished my fork seals got the oil changed and renewed my air filter getting ready to go for a little ride love the weather been riding this whole winter

Comment

• Managed to dodge thunderstorms riding home from work. Er...wups...sorry. Southern Hemisphere here. My bad.
                            High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

• Tried to push two of them up some steep @$$ stairs in the back yard to the garage.. failed horribly, so I just pushed it through the house and up and around to the garage.
                              I did manage to push them up a semi steep hill of grass..
                              I invite you to church.

Comment

• picked up her new sister! woot!
                                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Working...
                                X