No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothin today, but i know what ima do tomaro haha..
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• .... smacked her on her a** and charged off head first into the rain ....

... Ohhhhhh, you mean the bike ......... nothin'
      Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 12-18-2009, 07:02 PM.
      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Fit a YTZ14S under the seat.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

• looked at her while she stayed snuggled up under her blanket. its snowing here in ky and the wife wont let me bring her in the house...I told her she don't leak in the house but still no no.
          sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

• put the cover on, and batt tender on, in anticipation of the 1ft of snow expected

See My Garage for mods...
            T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
            Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

• my new rainsuit arrived. gonna use it tomorrow to offset the cold. what happened to fall? come on spring!!!!
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Called the welder to check in on the frame mods...it coming along.

Comment

• Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                  my new rainsuit arrived. gonna use it tomorrow to offset the cold. what happened to fall? come on spring!!!!
                  got to finally road test my clutch job. first time i found the rev limiter. sure is nice to ride without the clutch slipping at higher revs[came that way when i bought it in july]. my new pipe seems to add to the thrill as well. by the way the new rainsuit worked great to cut the wind. i might even get to ride some more this winter.
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• I got to pick it up off the ground...kids were wiping the snow off of it on the carport and one of them comes runnin in with the bad news! Haven't tried to crank it yet bc I was too pi$$ed off to do anything but leave and go enjoy the snow!

Comment

• let it sit covered up
                      99 Ford F150 4x4
                      04 Mustang GT
                      2010 Camaro SS
                      06 GSX600F
                      sigpic

Comment

• As my KatBusa sits and watches I was doing this http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...49#post1866049
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• I got rid of it. sad day.

Comment

• sliders installed

it was a little challenging to put them on with the mesh, but here it is. i had the option of paying an additioanl 5 bux to have a color stripe added to the slider, but Rpse said "don't you have a couple strips of that rim tape left over?" (they provide with a couple extra just in case)

so here's how it looks. now i feel confident that i can crash/drop it/lay it down in a relaxed, carefree and non-challant manner.
                            previous rides
                            06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                            next ride - another kat

Comment

• Let it sit. Iam working late so dont really want to drive in the dark after work because of the crazy idiots out ther. Dont mind riding to work in the dark (which i do) but with the holidays coming up, not taking the chance!!!!
                              99 Ford F150 4x4
                              04 Mustang GT
                              2010 Camaro SS
                              06 GSX600F
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Waltari View Post
                                Started working on the aluminum brackets to mount my new Earls oil cooler! Finally going to replace the dented stock bandit 1200 cooler I was using. Also started to make room for the third vintage katana that will be showing up at my place next week
                                Was able to spare a few minutes of work on the cooler again today...then of course revised the design a bit. Also started to pull some of the wiring to install an RFID keyless ignition this winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X