No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished some final touches on the repaint after my wreck. Looks good as new. Rode her on into work.
    Life is like a chess move, you need to make your next move your best move...

sigpic
    Psalm 121

Comment

• rode to a job interview came home and realigned my rear tire, was a lil off, and got my synch tool to work and synched my carbs finally.. they were way off now that i got all the leaks fixed
      sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

• Went out n put that new battery I bn waitin on in!!! Crunk up her to figure out I GOTTA LEAK TOO!!! Didn't replace bowl seals when I replaced float seals and it drips a lil bit...Still got same power though(no loss) Guess I'll be tearin it back apart next week bc I'm gettin my holiday ride on!!!

Comment

• Dreamed about her still down in NC. Decided to change the oil again when I get home.
          Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• Clean mine for the hoilday parade on saturday here in Toledo,OH.

Comment

• Considered buying some friends for my Kat
              2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• Bought a bike cover for it. Thing gets dusty as all hell sitting in the shop

Comment

• finished sprocket/chain

Just finished installing my 2 Vortex sprockets and EK chain. Also finished painting my rims glossy RED.

Nice????????
                  KATitoy

Comment

• Fed it some mashed potatos.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• Put some flushmount turn signals on the rear
                      sigpic
                      Navy Vet
                      1998 B12
                      00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

• Just dropped it off at the welders

Comment

• I installed a battery tender.
                          TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

• I'm happy to report that I just got back from picking up a new seat I got off Craigslist. Brand new for $80. Now time to ride...
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Well it got up to 70 today so I took her out of the garage and rode her for about an hour.
                              sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• my gf got on the back for the first time, and together we put over 100 miles on it. first tme 2 up for me.

also, painted the windscreen, mesh, front fender, mirrors and grab bar a metallic black
                                previous rides
                                06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
                                next ride - another kat

Comment

Working...
                                X