No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again left her at home as i backed out of my garage in the car with black clouds and rain outside
    sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• Clean petcock, re-installed gas tank, installed new turn signals, and installed a new license plate bracket.
      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• Let it sit. Been raining here in ga for about 6 days now. Its getting old
        99 Ford F150 4x4
        04 Mustang GT
        2010 Camaro SS
        06 GSX600F
        sigpic

Comment

• I purchased an 82 gs1000 rear lower fender and a 91 600 swing arm off ebay for my baby.
          I invite you to church.

Comment

• I rode in the rain yesterday... not all that bad guys!

Today I rode him to work and back. Took some roads home with more traffic and stoplights so I could do more practice with clutch, brakes, lane changes, traffic, mirrors, blindspots, and shifting up/down.
            1991 Katana 750 (GSX750F) 23K miles
            -Mystic Color Shifting Paint (Cyan/Magenta)
            -Corbin Seat

Comment

• Rode 43 KM pegs down for CyberPoet

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

• Started making my own fiberglass cowl for the passenger seat...A little iffy on this, but we will see how it goes

Comment

• Didn't want to ride today...RIP CP
                  Blackdog
                  DRz-400e plated
                  Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

• Petcock knob

Hey everyone just found the site today I have been slowly modifying my kat for about a year its good to see that there are this many people riding katanas. anyways I rode the bike 450 miles round trip to St. louis this weekend and lost the petcock knob somewhere along the way. Looking to replace it but I can not fid anywhere that will sell it w/o the entire assembly. Any suggestions

Comment

• Got it running again and took it for a ride. It's running really good now too, just need to work on the petcock situation.
                      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

• wow, first time I can post in this thread for a while (except riding). I bought a new battery for my Kat today
                        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

• Got my new fuel lines on and sorted out.
                          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• Believe it or not, The rain let up in middle, TN and I actually rode my baby girl for about an hour today. It was the first time I got to ride in d@mn near 2 weeks. It was great!!!
                            sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

• Worked on the petcock leak problem.

Comment

• i just got me a replacement kat

Comment

Working...
                                X