No announcement yet.
X

Bike covers....what do you use?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nelson riggs for me. but sitting out in the hot california sun and rain...the cover lasted about 1.5 years then it started to rip lol
    Hello World.

Comment

I have Nelson Riggs, no complaints here. I just built a shed for my bike though so it doesnt see any weather
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Re: Bike covers....what do you use?

Originally posted by KnightRider
        I am going to have to start parking the Kat outside overnite. Just not enought room in the garage any longer.
        Get rid of something else and make room in the garage.
        I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

I bought a cover off ebay for $25 total.....has heat resistant bottom, a soft cotton backing that is breathable and a vent area aroud the motor...so for that price...I figure I didn't get off too bad....plus it will be in a shed some of the time.
          Thanks for the help guys.
          My sig is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
            wash the bke before you cover it and make sure the cover is clean..
            +1, depending on where you store your cover when its not in use, you can easily pick up dust and debris if ur not careful and end up scratching the finish.

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
              wash the bke before you cover it and make sure the cover is clean..
              Do WHAT now ? :-k
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

All those C-words make me feel sick - cover, clean, chrome, yuck...
                - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

I strongly reccommend a bike barn. They have an internal frame so nothing touches your bike.

The Bike Barn is an enclosed motorcycle cover that can shelter most any bike including Harley Davidson, Honda, BMW, and even ATVs. Our motorcycle storage covers are manufactured in our state of the art facility.

The Bike Barn is an enclosed motorcycle cover that can shelter most any bike including Harley Davidson, Honda, BMW, and even ATVs. Our motorcycle storage covers are manufactured in our state of the art facility.

Plus mine was free because I found it in the garbage!!!!!!!!!

But seriously as opposed to a cover you just throw over your bike, you can have yourself a mini all weather garage, but they are more expensive than most covers.

P.S. I have no idea why the built in url macro doesnt work......

Comment

Working...
                  X