X

Summers winding down time to ride!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summers winding down time to ride!

Went for a ride today ended up going through four different states. Figured I better get a good ride in cause summers winding down. Kind of sore lol. Put her over the 20,200 mi. mark today. Ive run the snot out of this bike from the 7,000 mi. mark I wonder if I can get high miles out of it running it that hard? A lot of high rpm ridding. Always used Mobil 1 Synthetic though. Thinking of maybe going to Ocean City bike week yet Sept. 11 - 14 are there any KatRiders going to this?

Enjoy it while you can...

Comment

Enjoy!!!
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

we seem to be having a flash back to summer up north
        last week I had a couple 7 celcius mornings , friggin cold ride @ 6am but still riding
        snowblowers already showing up in store flyers, CRAP
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Four different states? Impressive. Enjoy the beach!

Comment

Originally posted by scaryfast777 View Post
            Put her over the 20,200 mi. mark today. Ive run the snot out of this bike from the 7,000 mi. mark I wonder if I can get high miles out of it running it that hard?
            should not be a problem, i got double your mileage.thanks for the reminder to take out the leather for some winter riding

Comment

keep it serviced and the rubber down and it should last a long time bro
              so many roads so little time

Comment

Mine is 77,000 km (about 48,000 miles) and she gets some real throttle abuse. as eviililOne said - keep it serviced and rubber side down. I use Castrol GTX - seems to work very well.
                The early bird may get the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

sigpic '92 GSX750F, Motad 4-1 Exhaust, Conti Road Attacks (120/70 & 150/70)

Comment

that's what she's made for, ride her while you can...
                  [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

I went for a good ride today with some people from my Mustang club (see the pics in the pics section). It was a perfect day... Not too hot, not cold... I love the fall.
                    Last edited by yellowK; 09-01-2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I ride every chance I can get. The season goes by too fast.
                      2007 Honda CBR600rr
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                      sigpic

Comment

Get the gear you need and ride it all year round. I enjoyed riding it much more in the fall, winter, and spring than in the summer. With gear, the cooler temperatures make riding much more pleasurable. In the winter, heated gear make riding lots of fun. Just my .02
                        -
                        -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                          Get the gear you need and ride it all year round. I enjoyed riding it much more in the fall, winter, and spring than in the summer. With gear, the cooler temperatures make riding much more pleasurable. In the winter, heated gear make riding lots of fun. Just my .02
                          I do ride all year, but it snowed almost every day here last Winter. I rode whenever it was possible and the streets were clear.
                          2007 Honda CBR600rr
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X